Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

There is a helicopter that has been hovering over Alva (near the Ochils) for at least an hour now. Its either looking for someone on the hills, in which case they could be dead, or looking for a murderer, in which case someone is definitely dead. Either way, check the papers for more deaths tomorrow!

There is a helicopter that has been hovering over Alva (near the Ochils) for at least an hour now. Its either looking for someone on the hills, in which case they could be dead, or looking for a murderer, in which case someone is definitely dead. Either way, check the papers for more deaths tomorrow!

Hmmm...

*xbl stalls for time in an attempt to formulate an alibi*

P.S. he did it.

Better lock the doors just in case.

I fully expect it to come to pass that it's someone hopelessly lost after being forced off a bus in the middle of no-where due to them committing some mild misdemeanor such as having a sly puff of a fag. They'll die of exposure IMO.

I believe xbl has previous for this sort of thing

I fully expect it to come to pass that it's someone hopelessly lost after being forced off a bus in the middle of no-where due to them committing some mild misdemeanor such as having a sly puff of a fag. They'll die of exposure IMO.

Yes, there is precedent!

You have the longest memory on this forum! :lol:

How the hell did you remember my murder?

You have the longest memory on this forum! :lol:

How the hell did you remember my murder?

I was having a gander through my reputation thing the other day and someone had given me a greenie for quoting Cypress Hill in response to your crazed killing spree.

You should try staying near a canal. We have helicopters flying around with lights akin to a Pink Floyd gig at least twice a week.<br /> <br />You never get to hear what they are looking for.<br />

<br /><br />Maybe they still haven't found it??

Loving the way the Fiat 500 advert needs to display the line "Fiction. Do not attempt" along the bottom of the screen as the cars drive into the water and then back out again. Safe to say that this clearly implies some idiot has tried this in the past and tried to get their money back?