Things you want to share with P&B

Ad Lib

OK then, George Clooney. ;)

She's in my top 5. If I ever get famous in the future, she's one of my first priorities.

She loves the boaby apparently.

(Especially boaby's of Perthshire based rap superstars.)

OK then, George Clooney. ;)

She's in my top 5. If I ever get famous in the future, she's one of my first priorities.

She looks like she's moulded out of plastic. Given your penchant for blow-up dolls that probably appeals to you.

I think you're definitely breaking the "half your age then add seven" rule here.

BEAST.

Probably breaking that rule by some distance TBH.

Went to Specsavers as I thought my glasses weren't quite focussing properly (suspected my astigmatism had tweaked a little again). Turns out my vision is worse by EVERY measurement of my short-sightedness and the astigmatism. On the plus side, now picked quite a nice pair of glasses and they're quite cheap too.

Went to sleep at 9ish because I'm ill and woke up thinking it was 3-4am. It was quarter to 12. I'm a bit disappointed tbh.

I once fell asleep after work, woke up an hour later and rushed to work for 10pm thinking it was 10am. Couldn't get back to sleep and ended up shattered for days.

I also hate the sleeper train. The first time I used it, I woke up to feel it stationary and thought it must have been sitting in Crewe or wherever it is it waits during the night. Had a peek out the window to see if I could see anything and saw the platform sign saying 'Montrose'. Again, couldn't get back to sleep and was f***ed for work in London the next day.

Edited by Hedgecutter

Went to sleep at 9ish because I'm ill and woke up thinking it was 3-4am. It was quarter to 12. I'm a bit disappointed tbh.

I once fell asleep after work, woke up an hour later and rushed to work for 10pm thinking it was 10am. Couldn't get back to sleep and ended up shattered for days.

I also hate the sleeper train. The first time I used it, I woke up to feel it stationary and thought it must have been sitting in Crewe or wherever it is it waits during the night. Had a peek out the window to see if I could see anything and saw the platform sign saying 'Montrose'. Again, couldn't get back to sleep and was f***ed for work in London the next day.

I was fell asleep at 6 on a Sunday night after a night out, woke up at 8 thinking is slept in for work the next day only to get told that it was still Sunday when I came out the shower. Since then I changed my phone clock to a 24 hour one

I got a verbal warning from work after a middle-aged woman came up to the kiosk with some Brillo pads and a packet of Always pantyliners and, without thinking, I said 'Well, you wouldn't want to get those mixed up.', only to be met with a vacant stare and a wall of silence.

#YOLO

Got made redundant today, first time this has ever happened to me.

Just kinda stormed out once it was all over with. Caught myself doing 100mph on the way back home too without even realising it which was obviously fucking stupidity, but I calmed down because fucked if I'm losing my job and my license in the same week.

I mean I knew it was coming, got my at risk letter the other week, but I'm gutted because I was spared during a period of redundancies only a month or two ago.

It's really weird because I'm relieved its all finally settled and I know where I stand, but losing my wages and going back on the dole is going to be brutal, hope I can get something sorted sharpish.

Ah well, at least we have a government who are sympathetic to those not currently in employment... :(

Got accepted for a new job today!

Didn't even need to sign on, get my final wage from the previous job on Thursday and then I start the new one on the Friday. If I hadn't got this I'd have had to sign on, the thought of which was unbearable.

And Thistle can win the league today, officially! Would top off a great day...

Guest The Phoenix

I got a verbal warning from work after a middle-aged woman came up to the kiosk with some Brillo pads and a packet of Always pantyliners and, without thinking, I said 'Well, you wouldn't want to get those mixed up.', only to be met with a vacant stare and a wall of silence.

#YOLO

brillo-pad.jpg

Wouldn't look totally out of place to be fair.

#YOLO

For what it's worth, I'd have laughed. :lol: