Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Going to see Cap n Jazz in London in A few weeks. Not sure if anyone here has heard of them. Very excited. It's at Electric Ballroom in Camden which looks a decent venue and handy for Euston (catching sleeper home)

Went to see Public Service Broadcasting in Newcastle last night as I'm seeing Gabrielle Aplin tonight in Glasgow. PSB were smashing and The Boiler Shop was a really cool venue albeit slightly oddly laid out for a gig.

13 hours ago, Randy Giles said:

Aye, Public Service Broadcasting are great. Caught them at Festival No 6 and the stage was packed out. They had their entire production and the crowd was massively into them.

PSB at the Barras last night were awesome. I've never seen so much gear crammed onto that wee stage. Well worth 24 quid!

The absolute legend himself, Liam Fray, tonight at the Barras. It’ll be the first time seeing one of his solo gigs so I’m looking forward to hearing a few songs not normally on the full band setlist.

None of my “mates” were up for this or couldn’t manage for whatever reason. It’ll be terrific, enjoy!

The Fireball Tour at the 02 academy was fantastic last night. Sweet Little Machine suffered from the sound being all over the place, but it was sorted for when Mad Caddies came out. They had a good reception considering that was apparently their first Scottish gig in 20? years.

Anti-Flag were as good as ever, not sure about ending with Brandenburg Gate though. Reel Big Fish were outstanding.

Genuinely in tears at some songs tonight. International and Modern Love were incoyable (which is French for unbelievable) and making him play WTYSL was out of this world. He’s my favourite person in the world and tonight consolidated that. An incredible writer with incredible fans. f**k the haters.
Only one Liam Fray.

Genuinely in tears at some songs tonight. International and Modern Love were incoyable (which is French for unbelievable) and making him play WTYSL was out of this world. He’s my favourite person in the world and tonight consolidated that. An incredible writer with incredible fans. f**k the haters.
Only one Liam Fray.

You sound like a One Direction fan/Bieber fan. Chill man.

Only one Liam Fray.

Never heard if him. Who is he?

I had to look him up. Pretty turgid stuff, but it’s really cool that folk get so into his music.

Different strokes for different folks. They’re debut album was very laddy (imo) and was released when me and my mates were 17/18, so we latched on to it immediately. They’ve changed a lot since then and put on a terrific live show if you like them.