Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Frightened Rabbit were fantastic! :D

I will now be doing all in my power to go to the gig on Monday. Absolutely brilliant. My Backwards Walk is a contender for one of the best songs I have ever witnessed. The energy was sublime.

Me, being the merchandise fool that I am, bought a t-shirt (£15, always buy a tee though), and a signed limited edition poster... also £15. :ph34r:

Let's just hope they become one of the worlds biggest bands!

It was absolutely fantastic, there's a video up on youtube of My Backwards Walk and it really is great :D

Was the t-shirt the beard one? :lol:

I think it'll be on but it depends when in their tour the gig is, if they have to make the trek up from England then it probably won't be on but if it's their first stop then it should make it.

Manchester the night before and Cardiff the night after. Hmmm. :unsure:

Go onto maps and type in SECC, there's a tunnel that goes between the SECC car parks and the train station(exhibition centre), it goes over the motorway. There's places over there.

Ahh, excellent, thanks.

Just got a phone call, an automated one, from Ticketmaster saying that if I wanted to I could go and see Pendulum again at the AECC by taking my ticket for Braehead and using that, effectively.

Would be decent if the roads weren't so fucked that I have no chance of getting up there.

Edited by forehead7

Does anyone have a postcode I could aim for to be on the other side of the tunnel? I dont wanna type in the SECC postcode then get lost trying to find the place I want to park.

Sorry Im a total noob. :lol:

Just got a phone call, an automated one, from Ticketmaster saying that if I wanted to I could go and see Pendulum again at the AECC by taking my ticket for Braehead and using that, effectively.

Would be decent if the roads weren't so fucked that I have no chance of getting up there.

I appareciate they didn't need to do anything for people who didn't get through for the Braehead date but this is just completely shite. The transport is still fucked and they have given next to no notice.

I appareciate they didn't need to do anything for people who didn't get through for the Braehead date but this is just completely shite. The transport is still fucked and they have given next to no notice.

Yeah, if they'd given some kind of notice then it would've been fine. I know someone from Glasgow who's stuck up in Aberdeen as well...