Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Laura Marling at the Ironworks tonight. I'm looking forward to it.

She was brilliant. Played most of her upcoming third album and it sounded great. "Rambling Man" and "Failure" also got an airing. The whole gig had a very relaxed and enjoyable atmosphere, which is always a plus.

She has an exceptional voice wheen singing live, she seems incredibly down to earth and her banter with the crowd was good. I would happily take her home to meet my mother :P

31st July - Tiger Please and Herculean (King Tuts)

8th August - Tom Green Live (Edinburgh Fringe)

11th August - The LaFontaines (Stereo)

5th October - Young Legionaire and Mechanical Smile (King Tuts)

13th October - Enter Shikari (Barrowlands)

30th October - Hyro Da Hero (King Tuts)

Edited by Smurph

Only these planned; The Darkness, Edinburgh (Novemeber) and The Complete Stone Roses, Aberdeen (December)

I bought a shrink wrapped dvd of their Barrowlands gig from a while back from a charity shop in Largs for a quid last Saturday. Can't see me ever watching it either to be honest but I'm never one to turn down a bargain :D

Thinking of heading over to the HAC in irvine tomorrow for a gig by Chemikal Underground signing RM Hubbert.

Took some photos at the RM Hubbert gig the other night. First real attempt at gig photography so nothing great but it gave me a feel for it for future gigs.

PHOTOS