Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Copy of what?

Pearl Jam have had about 25 years to come to Scotland and done it twice. Miserable c***s. Still, they make ace music...

Copy of Saturday's gig.

Obviously I would like PJ to tour more, lots more, but I can fully understand why they don't.

When they do it tends to be larger European cities and, hopefully, they'll fit in the Hydro next time around?

That's it dom. I dunno where it is but I'm really looking forward to swervedriver. They recently played an exclusive play of their first album in the embassy club(I think) in London so I'm hoping they are in a reflective mood again. The f**k buttons, I assume, will achieve what the commonwealth couldn't and dissolve the red road flats. If they don't mogwai will.

Festi 6 I've always heard good feedback from. Never got there though !

That's it dom. I dunno where it is but I'm really looking forward to swervedriver. They recently played an exclusive play of their first album in the embassy club(I think) in London so I'm hoping they are in a reflective mood again. The f**k buttons, I assume, will achieve what the commonwealth couldn't and dissolve the red road flats. If they don't mogwai will.

Festi 6 I've always heard good feedback from. Never got there though !

Richmond Park is opposite Shawfield Stadium. Should be a good gig.