Gigs

pilsner_ffc

I realllllly wanted to go to that but seen as my English exam is at 9am the next morning i decided against it!

I'm just back from seeing the wombats at the corn exchange. What a lot of pish. They were rubbish!

:huh: All the english exams are tomorrow, that gig is after the exam

red jumpsuit apparatus at king tuts on the 20th n then cartel there on the 2nd of june!! cnt wait 4 rja i luv them!!!! :D

any1 else goin2 eithr of these???

Good grief.

Anyway, I just got tickets for the Summer Sonic festival in Chiba. Looks alright, not that many bands I particularly like, although SFA will be brilliant. It's a great festival though, fantastic atmosphere, a million miles removed from the ned-filled hate-fest that is TITP.

Just got tickets for Meat Loaf in York in July. Not only is York hoaching with long channy, but the burds that sing with him are tremendous. And he's not a bad chanter either! :D

Going to see Sons and Daughters in Inverness tonight. I don't particularly like them but a mate has no one to go with - and i'm really not interested in the Champions League hype fest.

After that, going to see Glasvegas in June. Both gigs at the Raigmore.

Might not count as a gig but I went to see Get Cape Wear Cape Fly do an instore at Avalanche in Glasgow yesterday. The guy has ana amazing voice.

In Avalanche? Where the f**k did they play from? The place is tiny.

Going to see Sons and Daughters in Inverness tonight. I don't particularly like them but a mate has no one to go with - and i'm really not interested in the Champions League hype fest.

After that, going to see Glasvegas in June. Both gigs at the Raigmore.

I'm considering going to this aswell. Do you know who's supporting ?

Went to see The Animal Collective last night at Oran Mor. It was tremendous.

That's me until Radiohead at the end of June and MBV in July.

I wanted to go but couldn't find anyone who fancied it, I was going to message you and forgot :(

Just got tickets for Meat Loaf in York in July. Not only is York hoaching with long channy, but the burds that sing with him are tremendous. And he's not a bad chanter either! :D

Ruggy the man was at deaths door last time I saw him at the SECC, has he regained some health? Otherwise it may be a very short/long (if he wants to do his full show) night!!

Delays at the ABC last night were brilliant. Wish they'd play a slightly longer set though.

They played for just over an hour! :P

Yeah, they were superb.

I might go and see The Futureheads in Dundee tomorrow night.