Gigs

pilsner_ffc

Did you go? If so what did you think?

Yeah, I did. Thought they were excellent. Was brilliant hearing what is, in my opinion, the most underrated Beatles album in full. Think I'll go to the Oran Mor gig in November as well. Have you seen them before?

Yeah, I did. Thought they were excellent. Was brilliant hearing what is, in my opinion, the most underrated Beatles album in full. Think I'll go to the Oran Mor gig in November as well. Have you seen them before?

Once or twice. Or if truth be told over 60 times now. :-)

Oran Mor gig has been cancelled I'm afraid but they are at the Butterfly and Pig on Friday. Better still get yourself down to Beatle Week. They are playing a dozen or so gigs down there.

Once or twice. Or if truth be told over 60 times now. :-)

Oran Mor gig has been cancelled I'm afraid but they are at the Butterfly and Pig on Friday. Better still get yourself down to Beatle Week. They are playing a dozen or so gigs down there.

Ah right, I don't blame you. They were brilliant! I won't be able to make Friday, and if the Oran Mor gig is cancelled then that's a gutter as well!

Was at Fratelli's in King Tut's last night. Was excellent, but, it was also my first ever visit to King Tut's so maybe that had alot do with it.

New tracks sounded good but I was kinda gutted there were no tracks from "Here We Stand" played.

Edited by CLANCY2KTID

Got my mates band Tijuana Bibles on the 5th of September at Oran Mor. Would highly recommend them!

After that I have Megadeth/Lamb of God/Children of Bodom/Sylosis at the Braehead arena, I'm going to be well and truly F*CKED after that one :lol:

Edited by 11thHour

Sufjan Stevens just put on an amazing gig in Edinburgh tonight, made a great album even better. Put a lot more instrumentation into the songs, other half said it went a bit Depeche mode at times which is quite a departure from an album without drums. Light show was superb too.