Gigs

pilsner_ffc

"Ramshackle" sums up every time I've seen them. Never seen them play for as long as two hours, or with three encores for that matter so that'll be at least interesting, if nothing else. Thanks for letting me know how it was. Making me even more intrigued for Monday.

The support act involved two brothers playing a guitar, a harmonica, a foot drum and a didgeridoo simultaneously. In case you are interested.

Edited: the Felice Brothers' merch table is every bit as ramshackle as their act, but to be fair to the gregarious big guy with the beard, he took time out to help flog stuff for the support act.

Edited by Savage Henry

Managed to acquire foo fighters tickets for the re-scheduled Murrayfield gig on September 8th. Pleased they came back so soon. Dave Grohl is one of the good guys.

Same. Didnt realise it was this morning you could get them from if youd previously had a ticket. Glorious.

Goin to see Tijuana Bibles on 5th September in Oran Mor and Megadeth/Lamb of God/Children of Bodom on 11th November at Braehead arena.

Tijuana Bibles were absolutely excellent at TITP. Much much better live than their rather bland recorded persona.

Getting into The LaFontaines now actually, might accompany the Mrs when she goes to see them at the Barras soon. The drummer is a cheeky wee monkey, put it that way.

Now have Foo Fighters (and, more importantly, Royal Blood) at Murrayfield in September, Imagine Dragons at the Hydro in November and The Twilight Sad at the Barrowlands in December to look forward to.

Cheers for the Twilight Sad heads up. I should really re-enter life so I can know about these things more in advance and avoid the brief panic between seeing stuff posted on here and finding out whether tickets are still available or not.

Missed out on Sun Kil Moon tickets but got tickets for The Twilight Sad at the Barras and Billy Bragg at the Academy.

Should be good, although very disappointed not to get Sun Kil Moon tickets.

Going to see White at Stereo tonight then The Felice Brothers at Oran Mor on Monday.

Also got tickets for The Twilight Sad in December. Always amazing live, but judging by how buzzing James seems to be on social media about this, it should be an absolute cracker. Need to get Nathaniel Rateliff & The Night Sweats tickets on Monday as well. Their new stuff is amazing.