Gigs

pilsner_ffc

8MileBU, on 11 Mar 2016 - 13:12, said:

How come?

f**k knows. Seen it on their Facebook after seeing someone mention that it had happened. Apparently they confirmed a few days ago and I missed it.

Might try my hand at a refund. Failing that, I'll probably just cut my losses and not bother with it.

Jason Isbell playing Edinburgh (Liquid Room) in August.

Ordered my tickets today.

Missed that. Bought my ticket straight away. Cheers for the heads up on that.

Just saw that Nathaniel Rateliff has added a second Barrowlands date in November. Crazy how popular he's gotten since he started the Night Sweats. Thoroughly deserved though. The guy has worked his arse off.

Fingers on Thursday should be a good night. A new album where bankers, politicians and paedos get it tight.

On the main stage at T in the park, blow the pretenders away.

Get them back on the map, if ever they were off it.

Edited by wishyman

Fingers on Thursday should be a good night. A new album where bankers, politicians and paedos get it tight.

On the main stage at T in the park, blow the pretenders away.

Get them back on the map, if ever they were off it.

Going to be a good one. Might even get yourself on Dvd as they're recording it and also releasing a live cd. Hope it's an extended setlist from the rest of the tour as I was at the liquid rooms too.

I'm going to Stiff Little Fingers on Thursday as well. Don't know too much about them but my family are all daft about them so I'm going for the piss up. Should be cracking in the Barras though.

Need to be getting myself a ticket for Stevie Wonder at Hyde Park. One of the last people on my list to see before I/they die.

Edited by GrahamJags

Going to be a good one. Might even get yourself on Dvd as they're recording it and also releasing a live cd. Hope it's an extended setlist from the rest of the tour as I was at the liquid rooms too.

I'll be in the background, tried in among the throng a few years back and nearly died. Too auld now for pogoing about. 😟

I'll be in the background, tried in among the throng a few years back and nearly died. Too auld now for pogoing about. 😟

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes, would've said see you there but i'll be one of the folk near the front trying to get myself on film so probably not. Enjoy.

I'm leaving in about 15 minutes, would've said see you there but i'll be one of the folk near the front trying to get myself on film so probably not. Enjoy.

That place was shaking last night, great night, still buzzing from it. Hope you had a good night tae man. ðŸ‘

Not long in from seeing Ludovico Einaudi at the Usher Hall.

Thoroughly enjoyable even if it did seem to go on forever.

Love a few if his tunes but not sure if I could sit through a whole. .....performance (gig seems inappropriate )

You're right, it's hardly a gig and one or two bits were tedious.

He was on for about 2 and a half hours though with a band playing all sorts of standard instruments (drums, guitars, a violinist, a cellist) and some which I never even knew existed (a vibraphone & a waterphone).

It was a much better evening than I expected.

Edited by McRuffian