Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

The Akabussi Sex Tales thread was fantastic.

I think that was the first thing I read on P&B that had me crying with laughter.

The tales of the crazy folk you used to work with is classic and also available in the Gold forum. If anyone hasn't had the joy of reading that thread get on it!

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember back in 2006 when the Akabusi Loyal was in their pomp, we had a massive "A Plea from The Akabusi Loyal" thread and a "Who is your favourite member of The Akabusi Loyal?" poll. Both since culled, but both great fun.

Loathed by the likes of Bairnagain and LJ because, at the time, we were more popular on the internet than they both were.

This is my all time favourite P&B post, it's a bit cliquey and you maybe have to know the people involved but I can make myself laugh just thinking about it.

http://www.pieandbovril.com/forum/index.php/topic/45302-petty-things-that-get-on-your-nerves/page__view__findpost__p__2185271

Only Flowers...

In a similar vein, does anyone remember when Beyemystic created an alias to start a discussion about some Clyde player and some Celtic puff? It was pretty sad seeing Beyemystic, one of P & Bs finest posters, talking to himself through these two "posters" trying to build up support for his argument.

In a similar vein, does anyone remember when Beyemystic created an alias to start a discussion about some Clyde player and some Celtic puff? It was pretty sad seeing Beyemystic, one of P & Bs finest posters, talking to himself through these two "posters" trying to build up support for his argument.

Hmmm, I remember he had a Hibs fan alias "Randy Learner" where he supposedly watched a Celtic game as "a neutral" :lol:

Who was it that started the thread stating East Stirling should just be flung out the league, when they were losing 2-0 to a Junior team in the Scottish cup, only for East Stirling to eventually win 4-2?

One of my favourite's I can't seem to find on search was where someone (a Celtic fan I think) came on asking if his girlfriend was right when she told him that she couldn't get pregnant if they did it in the bath. The follow on from that was legendary. :D

Who was it that started the thread stating East Stirling should just be flung out the league, when they were losing 2-0 to a Junior team in the Scottish cup, only for East Stirling to eventually win 4-2?

Rinky Sidebottom. He came up with the classic Alshit Ferguscum.

While only being on here for less than a year, the one that kept me amused whilst being off work was the Aaron Callander petition to let him go on holiday after smashing a car whilst pished!

The petition1

392 sigs but i doubt that it would have been shown to his parents :lol: . Still worth reading from the 1st onwards for a laugh!

Anybody know if he actually got to go on holiday????????

Archived