Do You Remember When?

MarvMarvSuperMarv

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope some other posters remember Babydoll69? A Raith Rovers fan (apparently) she started a topic requesting help to lick jam off of herself.

Also, ICTChris and his letters to Scotsport about Ruginald Bairn was another fantastic P & B moment.

Who was it that started the thread stating East Stirling should just be flung out the league, when they were losing 2-0 to a Junior team in the Scottish cup, only for East Stirling to eventually win 4-2?

I was going to mention that it was priceless, even after Shire won he still wouldn't back down and some of the arguments he came out with were hilarious.

I hope some other posters remember Babydoll69? A Raith Rovers fan (apparently) she started a topic requesting help to lick jam off of herself.

I remeber Babydoll69. In another of these reminicent threads did one poster not claim to actually knowing, rather than her being an alias. her and saying she was an absolute dirty.

Was there not also a ICT? 'fan' who has a pair of tits as her picture and was just about as sexually explicit.

Stenhousemuir's finest.

Is this, that Pedro character from up the street?

Last season one ICT fan claimed he would video camera the Falkirk fans at full time as he was certain we would go down. We probably would have if it wasn't for Mr Tokely. Not sure if he was being funny or not but he got a bit of a roasting after we won.

I remeber Babydoll69. In another of these reminicent threads did one poster not claim to actually knowing, rather than her being an alias. her and saying she was an absolute dirty.

Was there not also a ICT? 'fan' who has a pair of tits as her picture and was just about as sexually explicit.

The former I recall. Think it was someone from Stirling University? I don't recall the latter. Certainly not an ICT fan anyway.

I remember when Joozy used to post. My favourite Joozy moment was when he managed to make mythical creature leave the forum.

Pacman83 was an interesting fellow. Was never all there and if what was posted on here was true he killed himself.

No, I'm pretty sure they were for you.

It was a rhetorical question.rolleyes.gif

She's never, EVER going to let you have sex with her. Deal with it.

Oh look, the organ grinder's monkey has come out to play!

The Stenny boys abuse of Kilt has had me laughing for months. laugh.gif

At least the Larbert Mafia have some use then!laugh.gif

Isn't she obliged to after 50,000 posts or something?

If that was anywhere near being the truth, it's no wonder Div purges the board anytime I get near the magic number.rolleyes.gif

Edit: I remember that Babydoll69 alias as well, but wasn't there another one called "Ruggy's Munter" or something similar. (S)He was hilarious!biggrin.gif

The story that preceded Ruggy's Munter was better than the alias ever was.

It was nothing too spectacular, it was just his tale of how he woke up in a strange house and couldn't believe the state of the thing lying next to him, so he decided to up and leave.

Just as he was about to sneak out the front door, he had a Hollywood-style flashback to the night before, and remembered giving her his card, so he had to go back into the house and rake about until he found her bag so he could extract his card and remain anonymous.

I have a brilliant mental image of this "woman" waking up alone, and desperately trying to remember if she'd actually pumped Jonathan Woodgate or if it was just a dream, until she remembers it must be real, because she remembers putting his card in her handbag, so she can get his number from there...

Archived