21 hours ago, TxRover said:

With the original poster not seen since Dec ‘13, while some Admin be so kind as to rebrand this thread “X”?

Twitter rebranded as X.

Literally the signature of someone who cannot read or write. 

Was that the intention?

I've never had a Twitter account but I used to read it sometimes by googling a specific account and clicking on from there. That option got removed about a month ago, you can't see any tweets at all now unless you sign in on your own account. So that's ended my interest in the site.

That tweet by Linda Yaccarino (Twitter CEO) is extraordinarily deranged.  No-one wants to use Twitter for payments/banking.  I want to follow people and see a list of their tweets in chronological order.  I want to be able to put together lists of people and see their tweets in chronological order.

Seen @itzdrk’s tweet about a post on here being sent to his employer. Barely post/look at GN anymore, can anyone provide any context or links to the thread/post in question? Sounds fucking hilarious already. 

Some Man City supporter tweeted a photo of Kevin de Bruyne photoshopped in front of Liverpool fans in the lepping lanes end of Hillsborough which created much outrage. The tweet got removed but Twitter said the guy didn’t break any laws and the account is still active.