Is it just my "for you" page or is twitter getting worse (if that was possible). Larry Fox pretending to be PM is at the more reasonable end of the spectrum these days. 

Apparently climate change isn't real, there is however a worldwide coordinated group of arsonists that like to set fires is places that are very hot. 

4 minutes ago, stimpy said:

Is it just my "for you" page or is twitter getting worse (if that was possible). Larry Fox pretending to be PM is at the more reasonable end of the spectrum these days. 

Apparently climate change isn't real, there is however a worldwide coordinated group of arsonists that like to set fires is places that are very hot. 

I think the fact mostly only his loser mates and right wing grifters pay for Twitter means these guys are amplified loads more than the normal accounts. 

The worst being that Ian Miles Cheong guy. Grotesque in every way possible.

On 25/07/2023 at 15:06, smpar said:

Seen @itzdrk’s tweet about a post on here being sent to his employer. Barely post/look at GN anymore, can anyone provide any context or links to the thread/post in question? Sounds fucking hilarious already. 

Whoa, where is this?

There's a banned roaster on the Politics board who's compiling a list of posts they don't like so they can do a TABLOID EXPOSE on Div and the P&B cartel. Not saying this entirely normal behaviour is related or anything.

On 24/07/2023 at 22:44, FreedomFarter said:

I've never had a Twitter account but I used to read it sometimes by googling a specific account and clicking on from there. That option got removed about a month ago, you can't see any tweets at all now unless you sign in on your own account. So that's ended my interest in the site.

The alternative front end nitter has you covered.

20 hours ago, Derry Alli said:

Yikes.

That's f**k all, I remember when Saddam Hussein flew into a NY a building, then lite the steel beems wwith his cigar.

Days before X