Yeah this might be the final straw for me. I was holding off until the Women's World Cup finished but I think I might be "aff the Twitter" if you can't even block tw*ts any longer.

Edited by Swarley

2 hours ago, Swarley said:

Yeah this might be the final straw for me. I was holding off until the Women's World Cup finished but I think I might be "aff the Twitter" if you can't even block tw*ts any longer.

Musk realised all the lunatic right wings were getting blocked throttling how much they can be promoted onto peoples time line, now it's just going to be awful.

12 hours ago, Zen Archer (Raconteur) said:

Scotland's least funniest wumman seams to be trending for some reason.

How has she managed to return to the fore after her cancelling for being a despicable cnut, including some really vile historical Tweets etc?

I see she's doing a show at the Fringe, and the other week a programme featuring her and her (somehow even less funny) daughter came on the BBC Scotland channel after the fitba.

Is it still all down to the deranged Nat's who, somehow, found entertainment in her truly fucking dreadful Sturgeon voice over shite? A lot to answer for, that mob.

2 hours ago, 101 said:

Musk realised all the lunatic right wings were getting blocked throttling how much they can be promoted onto peoples time line, now it's just going to be awful.

And the promoted tweets too, don't forget everyone blocking those as well. 

Edited by Swarley

4 hours ago, 'WellDel said:

How has she managed to return to the fore after her cancelling for being a despicable cnut, including some really vile historical Tweets etc?

I see she's doing a show at the Fringe, and the other week a programme featuring her and her (somehow even less funny) daughter came on the BBC Scotland channel after the fitba.

Is it still all down to the deranged Nat's who, somehow, found entertainment in her truly fucking dreadful Sturgeon voice over shite? A lot to answer for, that mob.

This will obviously make me seem like a horrible, heartless c**t, but her cancer diagnosis certainly allowed a bit of time for a bit of career rehabilitation

You know how every now and then some gonk on the internet pipes up that Scottish football needs to improve the fan experience by doing a bunch of American shite like having bands playing outside the stadium or tshirt guns in the stands? Tell them you want this at half time, and nothing else will do:

Just now, Miguel Sanchez said:

You know how every now and then some gonk on the internet pipes up that Scottish football needs to improve the fan experience by doing a bunch of American shite like having bands playing outside the stadium or tshirt guns in the stands? Tell them you want this at half time, and nothing else will do:

Rene Higuita's let himself go. 

On 19/08/2023 at 11:23, Swarley said:

And the promoted tweets too, don't forget everyone blocking those as well. 

Pretty much every promoted Tweet I see now gets blocked. I think promoted Tweets make up about 25% of my timeline now.

I got an invitation code for Blue Sky but there isn't really anyone there to make it worthwhile.

I love clicking on any remotely popular tweet to find the 1st x number of replies just consist of people paying however much a month to advertise how fucking stupid or unpleasant they are.