Just came onto this thread to see if anybody else has been getting a lot of violent videos recently, and it seems from a few pages back that I'm not alone. It's not usually trivial stuff, either - it's usually folk like getting stabbed or having their heads properly kicked in, etc. 

image.png.4e949ad75680440fb5b1131453fe7d37.png

11 hours ago, welshbairn said:

He's promoting mass deportation now. The nutter in the video mentions the coalition government so it must be about 10 years old.

To be fair, two exclamation marks is my response to that nonsense too. Maybe even three.

Of course, I don't have form for pretending to be a credulous goon to cover my racism, but I'm willing to branch out if it benefits me in some way.

6 minutes ago, BFTD said:

To be fair, two exclamation marks is my response to that nonsense too. Maybe even three.

Of course, I don't have form for pretending to be a credulous goon to cover my racism, but I'm willing to branch out if it benefits me in some way.

RadioGenoa now has over 400 thousand followers. I'm not sure how to find out how many he had before Space Karen boosted him, but my guess would be a tiny fraction of that.

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

RadioGenoa now has over 400 thousand followers. I'm not sure how to find out how many he had before Space Karen boosted him, but my guess would be a tiny fraction of that.

I should set up an account and just tweet whatever shite my old man comes out with; I'd make a Twitter fortune (45p).

Apparently the local courts in his area operate under Sharia law now. Hope somebody remembered to tell them.

11 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

https://socialblade.com/twitter/user/radiogenoa/monthly

Up from 339k in the last month, looks like they had about 200k in September when they started tweeting a lot more.

8 hours ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Does your breakfast have avocado in it?

Texturally that seems dreadful. Fried mushrooms, avocado and wilted spinach are all a bit slimey. That tattie scone looks like it would wheech up all the moisture in your mouth. 

I'm not a vegan basher and love a healthy breakfast, but that looks awful.

4 hours ago, velo army said:

Texturally that seems dreadful. Fried mushrooms, avocado and wilted spinach are all a bit slimey. That tattie scone looks like it would wheech up all the moisture in your mouth. 

I'm not a vegan basher and love a healthy breakfast, but that looks awful.

I just asked Mrs Rocketman what a potato pancake was....

55 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

Anyone else being spammed by an "I can show you more" post featuring a picture of a lass with her arse in the air in every Twitter thread?

It comes up even if I'm on my backup account at work so I'm fairly sure it's not influenced by my search history (:ph34r:)

Yes. Same.