Just now, Kennboy1978 said:

Yes they can, they can still see your Tweets. Only if you block them they can't.

Ah right - I wasn't sure. I joked that he does indeed fall out with folk over their politics so I'm glad he will have seen it. What a roaster.

12 minutes ago, Ned Nederlander said:

I'm fairly new to Twitter and I'm still getting to grips with it - I was chatting with someone just then who's decided to block me ... can that person still see my content ?

Go on their page, press the cog and block them

You can still override it, a page comes up asking if you want to view a blocked users Tweets.

I see, I was going by the pages I have blocked, like shitey football account like troll football. Thankfully I can no longer see their content as I have blocked them.

On 08/04/2017 at 10:20, Marshmallo said:

Close to unfollowing OldFirmFacts, some of the one liners are good but the constant stream of shit RTs of old tired jokes and plugging his column are doing my head in.

You can turn re-tweets off from his account. 

That said his best efforts will always appear on your TL via somebody else if you unfollowed him.

He was once accused me of stealing his patter because we posted a similar joke about Hibs fans being on the pitch at Hampden. He posted it first by about half an hour but I didn't see it until he tagged me in a rant about people stealing his jokes. He's a bit of a fud who has obviously got a bit big for his boots on the back of OFF's success.

Edited by ScottR96
Missed a word

You can turn re-tweets off from his account. 
That said his best efforts will always appear on your TL via somebody else if you unfollowed him.
He was once accused me of stealing his patter because we posted a similar joke about Hibs fans being on the pitch at Hampden. He posted it first by about half an hour but I didn't see it until he tagged me in a rant about people stealing his jokes. He's a bit of a fud who has obviously got a bit big for his boots on the back of OFF's success.

Reported for joke-stealing.

Close to unfollowing OldFirmFacts, some of the one liners are good but the constant stream of shit RTs of old tired jokes and plugging his column are doing my head in.

Some of his tweets are very funny. The "there is no old firm" patter is very annoying now though.

That account's the best example of a decent account, if you don't follow it. People will generally retweet the hits.