Actually, now that I ponder it, I'm no sure the real debate should actually be 'Lorne, or Square', rather, why the hell is it considered 'sausage' in the first place?

Any butchers around?

To me it just doesn't meet the criterion. It's more akin to a loaf, so "Trapezoid Loaf" from now on, and I won't hear of any nonsense about it being 'flat'.

On 18/07/2023 at 15:22, Empty It said:

Just seen a few of this Bootlegger guys videos, I don't get it, he's clearly just an arse with a drinking problem who likes to film himself shouting, do people find that entertaining?

I said this when I first clocked him a few years ago. Mad arsehole alky who had shite, shite patter and folk seemed to love him for some reason.

3 hours ago, Boo Khaki said:

Actually, now that I ponder it, I'm no sure the real debate should actually be 'Lorne, or Square', rather, why the hell is it considered 'sausage' in the first place?

Any butchers around?

To me it just doesn't meet the criterion. It's more akin to a loaf, so "Trapezoid Loaf" from now on, and I won't hear of any nonsense about it being 'flat'.

I actually started reading this and was confused on what joke I was missing about Twitter being rebranded “Lorne, or Square”…

2 hours ago, Bully Wee Villa said:

Done, hopefully this will avoid any confusion.

I get the feeling it’s just beginning.

4 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

Musk 😂

This c**t is going to have to literally build a volcano lair and beam threats into the living rooms of everyone on the planet whilst stroking a bald cat before folk realise that he's a despicable, evil psychopath. 

I was waiting for the Howard Hughes meltdown.

Think we're waaaaaaay past that.

Cúnt isn't just tuned to the Moon, it's Endor's forest Moon.

Edited by Venti

Has anyone's Twitter actually rebranded already? I've been hearing on the radio all day about how it has changed in browsers but not the app, but both for me are still the same blue bird style.

It's a bold move to completely delete one of the most recognisable brands in the world when, as far as I can see, none of the users want it.