7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Shocking. Why aren’t more people talking about this?

If they made it all the way back surely they would have noticed the  rather cumbersome dialysis machine attached to them. Think Bozo must have shagged her senseless.

14 hours ago, dirty dingus said:

If they made it all the way back surely they would have noticed the  rather cumbersome dialysis machine attached to them. Think Bozo must have shagged her senseless.

Shagged her senseless and then coerced her into having an abortion. Allegedly.

7 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Can someone explain the bootlegger to me?

Pishheid Wrexham fan who apparently appeals to the masses the more and more bleary eyed he gets. Its got him a run of lagers in his name and a lot of female attention when he is out/on holiday but somebody seriously needs to put a stop to it.

Last tweet I saw was Sunday, after Wimbledon. He is blaring Sunshine on Leith falling about his house in front of his son.

11 minutes ago, Derry Alli said:

Pishheid Wrexham fan who apparently appeals to the masses the more and more bleary eyed he gets. Its got him a run of lagers in his name and a lot of female attention when he is out/on holiday but somebody seriously needs to put a stop to it.

Last tweet I saw was Sunday, after Wimbledon. He is blaring Sunshine on Leith falling about his house in front of his son.

Is this not essentially what happened with Tubes on Soccer AM?

21 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

So he basically gets drunk, films it and puts it on the internet for people to laugh at him?

And has made a few quid out of it 

The internet is a strange old place. 

5 minutes ago, Boo Khaki said:

He's clearly never mentally recovered from being halfed in the centre circle by O'Donnell

Neither have I. Folk get uneasy around someone who bursts into random fits of laughter. 

What a fucking moment that was. An all time legacy for SOD