30 minutes ago, DosserDel said:

There's definitely mental issues here, she's fucking mental and he clearly has issues. 

It's very obvious that it's her running the account, and he's just a rabbit caught in the headlights, being manipulated and carried along in her sea of lunacy. 

Surely the poor guys got family or friends that can drag him out of the demented cows clutches before she ends up hollowing him out and wearing his skin? 

Fucking disturbing behaviour from the mad bint that no normal, fully functioning adult would allow themselves to be involved in. 

Danger Ride Loyal RSC

We’re all saying shes def not a wid etc and I agree with that. But lets just remember she’s a rangers fan and is probably in the top 5% amongst female rangers fans.
Anyone else think that Throbber would fire into her?

Throbber IS Chris Hale.

6 hours ago, Inanimate Carbon Rod said:

We’re all saying shes def not a wid etc and I agree with that. But lets just remember she’s a rangers fan and is probably in the top 5% amongst female rangers fans.

He'd certainly be up for "livun the Champagne Lifestyle an all" as long as he had a few can chasers. 

The special needs Ray Liotta would probably thank him for the rescue. 

9 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Discovered last night that Chris Hale is quite well known around Hamilton and before meeting the love of his life, used to go to The Hamilton Palace and sit himself drinking Prosecco all night.

It’s you, isn’t it Bert?

15 hours ago, Bert Raccoon said:

Discovered last night that Chris Hale is quite well known around Hamilton and before meeting the love of his life, used to go to The Hamilton Palace and sit himself drinking Prosecco all night.

There isn't an h missing from this sentence, is there?

I probably would in fairness, would make sure I used a fake name though!