Unpopular opinions.

A very large percentage of disabled badge holders don't need the badge and just because you're entitled to it doesn't mean you have to get 1.

My father inlaw is missing an arm from the elbow down and is entitled to a blue badge but didn't want to be treated as disabled.

Far too many can't wait to get 1 and in all honesty don't need 1.

On ‎22‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 07:26, Dons_1988 said:

I hate the term ‘gammon’.

I get it, I understand it and I don’t wish to take that side on matters, particularly brexit. But I think it’s childish, hypocritical and importantly social media generated rubbish.

Also, a well cooked gammon is absolutely lovely and I won’t have its name sullied like this.

Might resonate slightly more if you didn't have the absolute gammon-king as your avatar m90.

44 minutes ago, Estragon said:

Might resonate slightly more if you didn't have the absolute gammon-king as your avatar m90.

"I might be able to listen to your argument about gam....BUT THERE'S A GAMMON!!"

Nice one.

Edited by Dons_1988

On 22/01/2019 at 07:26, Dons_1988 said:

I hate the term ‘gammon’.

I get it, I understand it and I don’t wish to take that side on matters, particularly brexit. But I think it’s childish, hypocritical and importantly social media generated rubbish.

Also, a well cooked gammon is absolutely lovely and I won’t have its name sullied like this.

Gammon, Gammon! Do you wanna be in my gang?

Gary_Glitter_-_TopPop_1974_5.png&f=1

There were similar reactions (non GIF based though) when I expressed the same opinion after first seeing it.

Thinking that perhaps I must have missed something I watched it again.

It still did nothing for me and opinion remained unchanged, and indeed has done to this day.

2 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

There were similar reactions (non GIF based though) when I expressed the same opinion after first seeing it.

Thinking that perhaps I must have missed something I watched it again.

It still did nothing for me and opinion remained unchanged, and indeed has done to this day.

244ay9x.jpg.bce39f4384b2f3c02d727a90efc3bf3e.jpg