Unpopular opinions.

51 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:

Thanks for playing :) 

I was expecting @DA Baracus but he's too clever I guess ;) 

The bait was too obvious.

26 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
51 minutes ago, Trackdaybob said:
Thanks for playing emoji4.png 
I was expecting [mention=12228]DA Baracus[/mention] but he's too clever I guess emoji6.png 

Too busy stitching back together his Star Wars pants

I threw them in the Sarlaac pit.

On the topic of eating etiquette , I often use a spoon for meals like Chilli con Carne or a curry rather than a knife and fork. Basically anything where the main part of the meal doesn’t require much , if any, effort to be cut and mashed tattles , rice or most types of pasta is the principal accompaniment is easier eaten with a spoon. 
I  hasten to add that I would bow to convention and use a knife and fork if I was in polite company .
Despite having an advanced civilisation back in the day (and even more so now), I've never quite understood why the Chinese didn't come up with a better range of eating utensils than two sticks. There's a few quid to be made by the knife, fork and spoon salesman who persuades our Far Eastern cousins to dump chopsticks.

48 minutes ago, Hampden Diehard said:
On 25/10/2019 at 11:08, A96 said:
On the topic of eating etiquette , I often use a spoon for meals like Chilli con Carne or a curry rather than a knife and fork. Basically anything where the main part of the meal doesn’t require much , if any, effort to be cut and mashed tattles , rice or most types of pasta is the principal accompaniment is easier eaten with a spoon. 
I  hasten to add that I would bow to convention and use a knife and fork if I was in polite company .

Despite having an advanced civilisation back in the day (and even more so now), I've never quite understood why the Chinese didn't come up with a better range of eating utensils than two sticks. There's a few quid to be made by the knife, fork and spoon salesman who persuades our Far Eastern cousins to dump chopsticks.

It's also pretty mad since they invented forks.