Unpopular opinions.

On 20/11/2023 at 09:14, scottsdad said:

Not to everyone's tastes. For me, I'm a Star Trek fan. I am not so much in to Star Wars, I find it quite grim. Especially the TV shows. 

But, I know for a fact that if you sat for one hour and watched this episode (trailer below) you'd change your mind aboit Star Trek. 

That thumbnail alone is making me never want to watch television again.

1 hour ago, DA Baracus said:

Twerking is incredibly unattractive.

I must admit to having been nonplussed by this since it became fashionable, but just figured I'm too old to understand.

Was Miley Cyrus being satirical when she was doing it really badly? I genuinely don't know.

2 minutes ago, BFTD said:

I must admit to having been nonplussed by this since it became fashionable, but just figured I'm too old to understand.

Was Miley Cyrus being satirical when she was doing it really badly? I genuinely don't know.

Can't say I've seen that so don't know.

15 hours ago, DA Baracus said:

Twerking is incredibly unattractive.

Early morning airport pints are shite. Would rather have a water.

Certainly agree on the early morning airport pints. I can't recall ever seeing folk down a couple of them and immediately think "I really hope they're sitting close to me on the flight."

As for the twerking, I suppose it depends on who it is and what they are wearing...

4 hours ago, Salt n Vinegar said:

Certainly agree on the early morning airport pints. I can't recall ever seeing folk down a couple of them and immediately think "I really hope they're sitting close to me on the flight."

As for the twerking, I suppose it depends on who it is and what they are wearing...

How often do you look at anyone and think you want them to sit next to you?

On 20/11/2023 at 09:14, scottsdad said:

Not to everyone's tastes. For me, I'm a Star Trek fan. I am not so much in to Star Wars, I find it quite grim. Especially the TV shows. 

But, I know for a fact that if you sat for one hour and watched this episode (trailer below) you'd change your mind aboit Star Trek. 

Not for me, the trailor was enough, cheers anyway.

1 hour ago, MazzyStar said:

I don’t understand the popularity of Bob Mortimer. 

This is less an unpopular opinion and more a simple admission and invitation for clarity.

Let's be having your unpopular opinion on St Bob. It'll probably win this thread.

55 minutes ago, velo army said:

This is less an unpopular opinion and more a simple admission and invitation for clarity.

Let's be having your unpopular opinion on St Bob. It'll probably win this thread.

I’ve never seen anything he’s done that would merit the level of popularity he gets. 

15 minutes ago, Swarley said:

"I don’t understand the popularity of Bob Mortimer. I’ve never seen anything he’s done that would merit the level of popularity he gets."

image.png.3b7c9dc6168ec8c1f85ec369390555b6.png

He likes to mock Sunderland a lot and goes fishing sometimes. He also mentioned Castle Douglas once. That’s about all I’ve seen.