Unpopular opinions.

1 hour ago, strichener said:

To rant about pedigree dogs using the example of a cockerpoodle or cockerpoos. 🤔

The idea that mutts don't inherit hereditary conditions is uninformed nonsense.

As already discussed, the breeding, including inbreeding, was the point being made. Your complaint would hold more water if you hadn't also quoted my first example which happened to be an Alsatian. The poodle-cross example was mentioned to point out the depths of vanity that we will stoop to when it comes to breeding, as one of the main drivers in crossing with poodles is the reduction of inconvenient shedding around the house.

And no-one said "mutts don't inherit hereditary conditions", but by all means do feel free to pursue that diversionary strawman.

Mind you, on saying that. I wouldn’t last 5 minutes in hell. Even when i try and be an arsehole, i end up apologising. Plus, what is left of my hair is ginger, so i would just spend the whole time moaning that it’s too hot.