Unpopular opinions.

12 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Morons like me don't like getting shouted down or getting insulted or laughed at.

FTFY.

It's still going to happen though because nobody cares about your tone trolling. 

1 hour ago, Bairnardo said:
1 hour ago, D.A.F.C said:
Scotland voted no. No means no f**k off snp game over.

LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME

Why are you always so angry about other folk posting on a forum? Did a sibling get more attention from mummy  and daddy when you were a child?

22 hours ago, Jamaldo said:

I'm not sure I really give a f**k about independence anymore. I still believe it's the right way for Scotland, but not by the huge margin that I originally thought, and I don't think a lot of the people who voted Yes last time would do so again. I'm also coming around to the idea that most of the SNP members are utter bellends.

Fortunately independence isn't about the SNP.

15 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

They're a small very vocal minority who should just move on and let Scottish politics recover instead of chasing an impossible and impractical solution. Scotland after Brexit then Indendence would be skint. Let's divert the money into crucial things rather than something that won't happen. I voted yes, it didn't happen and judging by the mess of Brexit I think we dodged a bullet.

You can't just keep moving the goalposts when it suits.

Recover from what? Please explain how Scotland would be skint after independence.

14 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Also this is why the snp actually believed they had a chance because of a loud aggressive minority. It probably lost them the vote tbh.

People don't like getting shouted down or getting insulted or laughed at. Especially when it comes to something as important as Independence.

Scotland won't move on until the SNP do one.

Lost the SNP the vote? But it wasn't a vote for them; it was a vote for independence. Not a difficult concept. Plus plenty of the arguments from No absolutely deserved to be shouted down and laughed at (Russia will invade!).

As for your last line, Scotland won't move on to what? 

8 hours ago, 19QOS19 said:

I hope Scotland gains Independence if only for folk to stop going on about it Every. Fucking. Day.

This is my kind of thinking as well.  I (in theory) support independence (on the basis that it's probably better than what we have now and what is to come).  This purgatory though is awful.  It's become boring now.

Greggs is shite. I'll admit I enjoy a beefy bake but the biggest problem with Greggs is they only have two kind of temperatures with their food: scalding hot or freezing cold.

Shitholes the lot of them.

1 hour ago, 19QOS19 said:

Greggs is shite. I'll admit I enjoy a beefy bake but the biggest problem with Greggs is they only have two kind of temperatures with their food: scalding hot or freezing cold.

It's a fucking Steak Bake, we're not in Craiglang you know.

Greggs is absolutely shite! I’m struggling to think of a high street baker that is worse. c***s have made a living of just being convenient.

Women. Allowed to treat men like shite then complain about it
Seen female colleagues perv at workies with taps aff. If that was the other way around it would be in the papers. Not sure why you would have female brickies with their baps out tbh.