Unpopular opinions.

4 minutes ago, Peppino Impastato said:

You think Brexit proves independence would be bad.  That's the most hilarious twisted logic I've ever read.  That's like saying I had a shite fish supper yesterday so that proves I definitely shouldn't get Chinese tonight.  Walloper logic.  You're really just a shitebag might as well admit it.

Unfortunately for you champ the Scottish people have voted to give the SNP a mandate for a referendum.  That's democracy champ.

Scottish people voted no. 

38 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

They're a small very vocal minority who should just move on and let Scottish politics recover instead of chasing an impossible and impractical solution. Scotland after Brexit then Indendence would be skint. Let's divert the money into crucial things rather than something that won't happen. I voted yes, it didn't happen and judging by the mess of Brexit I think we dodged a bullet.

You can't just keep moving the goalposts when it suits.

You're honestly an absolute arsehole. 

Also this is why the snp actually believed they had a chance because of a loud aggressive minority. It probably lost them the vote tbh.

People don't like getting shouted down or getting insulted or laughed at. Especially when it comes to something as important as Independence.

Scotland won't move on until the SNP do one.

36 minutes ago, yoda said:

It's hardly surprising to see "John Lambies Doos" thought The Wire was shit.  It was probably a few tiers above his level of comprehension.

Ironic given his usual level of intellectualism is on display within:

29 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

I apologise for that comment but I didn't start the abuse. If you could total up all the replies from snp fans on here quite a large amount would be insults for no real reason than they can't handle any other viewpoint. 

I would like to debate about politics but I really don't want to go into the sub forum it's just full of aggressive pro snp posters. Keep ruining your chances guys. 

No you wouldn't you want all debate to stop after one vote.  The precise opposite actually.

1 minute ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, yoda said:
It's hardly surprising to see "John Lambies Doos" thought The Wire was shit.  It was probably a few tiers above his level of comprehension.

Seinfeld was genius, the wire was shite

The wire is ok the first time you watch it, then you think about it think actually that was fairly pish.  Then you go back and think wow I can't believe how bad this is.

48 minutes ago, Cerberus said:

The Wire has unfortunately not aged well at all.
The production values were piss poor.

It's like watching an episode of Hill Street Blues.

This put me off quite a bit, same goes for The Shield.