Unpopular opinions.

3 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Every “beautiful” thing my missus eats these days is “the best I’ve ever tasted”.

Grilled a bit of cheap halloumi for her and stuck in a pitta bread the other day “best halloumi and pitta bread I’ve ever had” she says.

Aye, f**k off.

The fact she married you suggest she's easily pleased.

10 hours ago, MEADOWXI said:

They are the sort of people at work when you ask for a recommendation for a restaurant tell you they went out and  had a fantastic meal at Frankie & Benny's / TGI /  Chiquito / Bella Italia

No you went out to a chain restaurant barely better than McDonalds or Burger King where the majority of food is pre-prepared offsite then frozen and delivered in portions for reheating or mocrowaving. You can eat OK at these places if that is the options available but you cannot have a fantastic meal at these places.

It is mass produced, cheapest ingredients possible product.

My work is full of c***s like that. Would rather go to a beefeater and eat microwave ready meals than dine in a nice restaurant. 

There's a certain amount of inverted snobbery about food. It's like they think that only wimps eat well made and well prepared food.