Unpopular opinions.

11 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:

I quite like a hot tub. Although I don't own one. Maybe it would end up a massive waste of money

You can get a lay z spa fairly cheap and then decide if it’s for you or not and then splash out big bucks on a more fancy one.

I like nothing better than relaxing in a hot tub after a hard day's fox hunting with a glass of Pimms in one hand and Daily Telegraph in the other.

Seriously, they are the dugs baws. Only rules are to not share it with anyone you would be uncomfortable sharing your bodily fluids with. (and no heavy petting)

"Dear Penthouse Forum, little could I have know that, when I recently had a hot tub installed, my mother-in-law/neighbour's cheerleader daughter/frisky Pomeranian/neglected model wife would catch me bathing naked one night..."

Pub crawls 

I don’t mind the idea of visiting 2/3 pubs on a day/night out. But when folk want to do 7,8,9 pubs etc, just beat it. 

Probably in the minority here but I’d prefer to stay in a pub where there’s a good pint and decent atmosphere rather than moving onto another random pub just “because”. 

4 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Ok so who you inviting then?

IMG_0648.jpeg

@johnnydun  being one obvs 

I don't know how you're supposed to see that picture and not assume that something shockingly deviant is about to take place in front of that crowd.

Might just be that it's at The Falkirk Stadium.

8 hours ago, throbber said:

Can’t agree with the hot tub hate there is nothing I love more than being fully submerged in warm water.

Have you ever visited a Russian hotel with Donald Trump?

5 hours ago, BFTD said:

"Dear Penthouse Forum, little could I have know that, when I recently had a hot tub installed, my mother-in-law/neighbour's cheerleader daughter/frisky Pomeranian/neglected model wife would catch me bathing naked one night..."

"Dear Reader, much though you might like this to happen, we are not willing to publish your address nor your claims of exceptional virility.  We are just not that sort of magazine."

4 minutes ago, scottsdad said:

Have you ever visited a Russian hotel with Donald Trump?

Was it not that he was supposed to have paid some Russian professionals to widdle on the bed because Barack Obama had stayed there?

That was the detail that sold me. I can't see him wanting to be humiliated in the bedroom, but he's definitely petty and bitter enough to soil an inanimate object to spite someone who would never even know or care.

1 minute ago, BFTD said:

Was it not that he was supposed to have paid some Russian professionals to widdle on the bed because Barack Obama had stayed there?

That was the detail that sold me. I can't see him wanting to be humiliated in the bedroom, but he's definitely petty and bitter enough to soil an inanimate object to spite someone who would never even know or care.

I suspect any woman he's been with has pretended to be an inanimate object.

9 hours ago, johnnydun said:

Hot Tubs are f**king shite.

Only owned by middle class boomers on Facebook who think they're loaded and Instagram wanks.

Nobody spends more than 5 mins in a hot tub, it's used for a selfie then out they get.

From what I hear, the novelty wears off fairly quickly.

14 hours ago, CarrbridgeSaintee said:

From what I hear, the novelty wears off fairly quickly.

You just said you love being submerged in warm water - I don’t know how the novelty of a hot tub can wear off with your logic if it provides warm water for you to be submerged in with added bubbles.

10 minutes ago, throbber said:

You just said you love being submerged in warm water - I don’t know how the novelty of a hot tub can wear off with your logic if it provides warm water for you to be submerged in with added bubbles.

The bath satisfies my cravings in that regard.

8 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

Ooh look at me, I've got a bath in the garden.  

I think a lot of hot tub owners are doing it to show off tbf but I myself would love one purely for the sensation. I would never get out of it if I had one.