Unpopular opinions.

4 minutes ago, Shandon Par said:

You have to have something seriously wrong with you not to find joy somewhere in The Beatles’ work. 

You might have had the joy driven out of you if you'd spent ten years in North Wales hearing covers by Scouse pub bands.

10 hours ago, Herman Hessian said:

if you need a licence for your car, television, dog, to cut down certain trees, hold a street party, operate some HGV's and own an exotic pet - then you should have to obtain one before having a child; having some demonstrable ability to be able to provide for the thing would be a start, rather than relying on hand-outs from day one, let alone having the intellectual capacity to bring the thing up as a potentially worthwhile member of society rather than just another cretinous parasite...

engelbert humperdink's kind endorsement of my tiny-minded bigotry reminds me:

just down the road from where I live, engelbert and tom jones had a fucking great country mansion which they used as a shag-pad for sundry birds they fetched down from london for the weekend

it was on the market a while ago for untold millions - spectacular place - particularly liking the basement disco and the zebra skin rugs

google image search results

daily mail article

and, in the other direction, robert smith of the cure owned another huge place, but that was only worth £1.4 million - the bloated povvy goth twat

also roger daltry lives just down the road, runs a trout farm and quite often (well - once in eleven years) goes (has gone) in the pub over the road from mine

do any other P&B'ers vicariously live the hedonistic life of top international rock stars by the simple expedient of "living a bit near them" ?

btw - this is rural east sussex we're talking about here, not knightsbridge, park lane, croydon or some other luxurious london postcode area !

Edited by Herman Hessian

13 minutes ago, Herman Hessian said:

just down the road from where I live, engelbert and tom jones had a fucking great country mansion which they used as a shag-pad for sundry birds they fetched down from london for the weekend

Absolutely disgusting misogyny to suggest women would do such a thing :angry:

In my most productive pumping years ('a regular for each day of the week' type affair), my otherwise maid-cleaned bedroom apparently smelled like sex. An entire shag pad must've had wild  animals howling at the doors.

The worlds fucked. You make it through life by bullshiting as many people as possible. You dump all over people in the hope that you'll one day reach those you claim to despise, the one's who dump on you. Honesty, morals, niceness gets you nowhere. Be an uncaring, superficial asshole and our brainwashed TV junkie culture will love you for it.  smugqq.png

Guest bernardblack

Dogs are severely over rated. Mooching your dinner, slavering everywhere and loud. Not for me

Sent from my iPhone using Pie and Bovril

On 08/06/2018 at 00:31, BawWatchin said:

The worlds fucked. You make it through life by bullshiting as many people as possible. You dump all over people in the hope that you'll one day reach those you claim to despise, the one's who dump on you. Honesty, morals, niceness gets you nowhere. Be an uncaring, superficial asshole and our brainwashed TV junkie culture will love you for it.  smugqq.png

90% of high fliers at work are complete c***s bordering on sociopathic and sometimes psychopathic.

The scary thing is the two faced lifestyle they have as outside work they appear normal. What does it say about society when you are encouraged to be a dick to succeed.