Unpopular opinions.

i had a pint at lunchtime today in forfar and had a great conversation with an older boy called colin who was ex forces. i ended up habing an extra pint as i was enjoying his concersation. afternoon drinking pisses all over evening drinking
The last time I was out we were in a wee 'auld man's pub' (Tam O'Shanter). It's a cracking wee place. There was the 5 of us and some regulars but it wasn't remotely busy. One of the guys I work with is starting to get a taste for gin like myself and we must have tried a nip from every bottle. We were talking to the bar staff and it was never a bother to them. We had a great day, had some cracking conversations and ended up completely pished without even trying.

That kind of thing wouldn't happen at night. You wouldn't have the luxury of time to decide and try all the different kinds. Day drinking all the way for me.

I'm all for daytime drinking and have been doing it frequently since about 1992. I'm still always surprised by the sunlight when I leave the pub though.
i imagine that bright light its the closest you can come to the big light to the pub in the sky without dying

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

Grenfell was terribly sad but I'm getting bored of hearing about the victims instead of the people who caused it getting banged up. 

Rich white guys sending other rich white guys to jail for exploiting coloured people?

That won't happen.

90% of superhero movies are absolutely terrible vacuous nonsense that would have bored me as a ten year old but somehow adults like them.

Agreed. The only ones I liked were the dark knight trilogy and that’s basically because it came away from ‘superhero’ shite and was basically a good crime film with guys in stupid costumes.

Don't mind Pearce. It's Tydlesley who's the biggest tosser going. Unbelievable bias and generally chats shit throughout the match. Dislike him even more since he went for the low offer on The Chase. And still got knocked out, the thick c**t.

Don't mind Pearce. It's Tydlesley who's the biggest tosser going. Unbelievable bias and generally chats shit throughout the match. Dislike him even more since he went for the low offer on The Chase. And still got knocked out, the thick c**t.

Clive’s just about tolerable when the game has nothing to do with England. The problem is when there’s the slightest connection (most of the games) and he’ll shoehorn any possible tenuous reference to Bobby Moore in every ten minutes.