Unpopular opinions.

9 minutes ago, Savage Henry said:

Clive’s just about tolerable when the game has nothing to do with England. The problem is when there’s the slightest connection (most of the games) and he’ll shoehorn any possible tenuous reference to Bobby Moore in every ten minutes.

Clive was Bobby's fence.

Edited by Zen Archer

Agreed. The only ones I liked were the dark knight trilogy and that’s basically because it came away from ‘superhero’ shite and was basically a good crime film with guys in stupid costumes.
Same here. Batman was excellent and not really because it was a superhero movie. Acting and storyline rather than explosions and robots.

90% of superhero movies are absolutely terrible vacuous nonsense that would have bored me as a ten year old but somehow adults like them.

Its how excited the c***s get about their tri annually franchise update. I'm only mad because i havn't been that excited about anything since i was 10

Fair play to get excited about something of real quality. It's just cringey that adults like a film aimed at pre teens.
The movie studios can release sequel after sequel it's never fucking ending and poluting the world of movies pushing decent films down the schedules.
Sounding like a moaning old git but what's wrong with just good acting and a storyline? Without that there is no film imo.

5 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Fair play to get excited about something of real quality. It's just cringey that adults like a film aimed at pre teens.
The movie studios can release sequel after sequel it's never fucking ending and poluting the world of movies pushing decent films down the schedules.
Sounding like a moaning old git but what's wrong with just good acting and a storyline? Without that there is no film imo.

^^Mark Kermode found

90% of superhero movies are absolutely terrible vacuous nonsense that would have bored me as a ten year old but somehow adults like them.

Agreed. Then idiots talking about them being overlooked at the oscars.

Taking my 5 year old to see the last Spider-Man film on his birthday in his spidey suit was good fun. Too long for a 5 year old though.

54 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

Patriotism is a nonsense.

Scotland's not that nice.

A sizeable minority of SNP supporters and 'Yessers' are absolute lunatics.

Agree with 1 and 3 to a certain extent but 2 is nonsense. 

Just now, Dee Man said:

Agree with 1 and 3 to a certain extent but 2 is nonsense. 

Don't get me wrong,  there's some lovely places in Scotland...but swathes of it are not very nice - poor, dirty run down places and newly built, characterless estates of hundreds of houses all with the same dull design.

As a fully signed up member of the SNP I agree with all 3 points to an extent. Although point number 3 also applies to staunch No voters so not sure why you singled out one side. [emoji4]

Point 2 is probably more accurate to say that most built up areas of Scotland aren’t that nice. Unspoiled Scotland is pretty stunning.

Agree with the rest though.

75 should be the maximum voting age.
Far too late. There was an Asian comedian who got it spot on - over 60 and you shouldn't get a vote. You've likely paid your mortgage and you're not looking for work or a better pension so leave it to folk who's lives it's really going to effect.