Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

I'm not clicking on some random youtube link. Give us a synopsis?

"Nauls, will you turn that crap down? I'm trying to get some sleep. I was shot today."

Nae wonder Bennings was one of the first to die :rolleyes:

My missus phoned her parents last night because they have solar panels on their roof and was worried their power would go out during the solar eclipse.

She's a solicitor, God help her clients.

:lol:

That's simply hilarious. I don't I'd be able to breathe for about half an hour if someone said that to me!!

My missus phoned her parents last night because they have solar panels on their roof and was worried their power would go out during the solar eclipse.

:blink: Jesus wept

Laughing so much mena to give ti a green and gave it red... sorry,

The missus at about half nine this morning with the front garden full of ransoms looking through telescopes and binoculars at the sun.

"It's getting dark in here, is it getting cloudy outside?"

How much are you asking for the bin men?

Actually forget that, I'll go for the lady whose front garden needs trimming.

Edited by welshbairn

Fantastic. You'd be amazed at people's thoughts in general about solar panels. They think it has to be blazing sunshine for them to work and are confused when they work even when it's cloudy (just what do they think makes daylight?!).

Fantastic. You'd be amazed at people's thoughts in general about solar panels. They think it has to be blazing sunshine for them to work and are confused when they work even when it's cloudy (just what do they think makes daylight?!).

It was more that she phoned them at night time to warn them that got me.

So this is hardly even peripherally related but did she make sure the weans' trampoline was secure? Just in case?

Discussion this morning about best place to see eclipse. As we in middle of Aberdeen I pointed out the sun rises in East. Where is East. I mentioned it the wet bit over there as on east coast and just figure out which way the sea is. The response I got was.......

'I hopeless at directions. When I lived in Edinburgh could never understand that Leith could be north as it was downhill.......'

I didn't know how to answer that.

Discussion this morning about best place to see eclipse. As we in middle of Aberdeen I pointed out the sun rises in East. Where is East. I mentioned it the wet bit over there as on east coast and just figure out which way the sea is. The response I got was.......

'I hopeless at directions. When I lived in Edinburgh could never understand that Leith could be north as it was downhill.......'

People with poor geography knowledge are the worst.

"I'm going up to London"

"It's down"

"Aye, you know what I mean though".

f**k off.

I was in a meeting with four HGV drivers last year and asked them to point out where they lived on a blank map. Not one of them was within 50 miles. One guy from Bellshill apparently thought he lived around the Aviemore area.

A mate of mine thinks whichever direction he is facing is North. He's 31.