Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Lovely young lady on Pointless just now.

Category famous historical people who have been assassinated.

Q: Shot by Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas?

A: J.R.

Never mind Pointless, that is priceless!

I can remember the exact same question and answer coming up on a game show decades ago too. Worrying.

• 2 weeks later...

I've just spent the last 5 mins trying to stiffle laughter as the Wife tried to work out where the noise of "tweeting birds and monkeys" was coming from. She's sitting right next to one of the surround sound speakers and The Lost World: Jurassic Park is on. :rolleyes:

This Space Cadet is going back to work tomorrow after her 6 month maternity leave stint. I doubt she'll be able to get on the right bus in the morning.

• 2 weeks later...

My mum takes Tramadol each night to help with chronic back pain (and it's a good buzz when washed down with brandy). She takes a dose big enough to space out an elephant. Her dog (now deceased), also suffered joint pain and needed a low dose doggie version of Tramadol. Bella had a fine sleep the night my mum mixed up the tablets.

Sitting watching a comedy clip show on 5.

The Narrator: "This is Cody Lynn who lives in Wyoming, where all children have to have two first names: this is her daughter Ricki-Lee."

Missus: "They have some daft rules in America."

Me: "Eh?"

Missus: "Being made to give your kid two first names!"

Me: *Fits of laughter*

Not my babe, but a bit of a babe I work with.

Out for the Friday morning bacon rolls. In cafe waiting on bacon being cooked and she looks at TV,

Carol is doing the weather @ Wimbledon (lucky fucking weather), and the babe next to me looking

at the weather map says 'look it is sunny here',

I point out that looking the other way is a 8ft by 10ft shop front with the sun beating through it and we have

just walked up in the street without getting cold or wet only 45seconds beforehand so I was fairly confident

of the weather in the area.

Was having an unmemorable conversation about nothing in particular with a lassie today, when she said something about stereotypes. A second lassie who'd been listening in piped up, "Aye, they're coming back into fashion, eh? 'Cause folk are buying more CDs 'n' that."

*crickets*

Was having an unmemorable conversation about nothing in particular with a lassie today, when she said something about stereotypes. A second lassie who'd been listening in piped up, "Aye, they're coming back into fashion, eh? 'Cause folk are buying more CDs 'n' that."

*crickets*

Crickets?

My boss was saying he had been to see 12 Angry Men. Female listening had never heard of it. So he mentioned the film and Henry Fonda, She said she didn't watch black and white films but liked him in Happy Days.

Pics.