Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Don't wish to worry you Mr Rational but .....

Another P+Ber and a mutual friend were driving down the road one day, when our friend decided to admire the arse of a lassie on the pavement up ahead. On driving past, they discovered that the arse he was admiring belonged to a 12-year old lassie. 

This was 20 years ago and it still gets brought up regularly. The only thing that's changed in the story is the girl keeps getting younger. 

Was out the missus on Sunday and as I was driving asked her to check when football was on and tried to talk her through the soccer Saturday app on my phone. She managed to find the Sunday fixtures and announced...

"Leicester - Swansea

16-15

Wow, that's a lot of goals"

Was out the missus on Sunday and as I was driving asked her to check when football was on and tried to talk her through the soccer Saturday app on my phone. She managed to find the Sunday fixtures and announced...

"Leicester - Swansea

16-15

Wow, that's a lot of goals"

This is not the time, there's a beast hunt afoot!

Was watching Phoenix Nights and Brian Potter phoned Max or Paddy. It came up as Ironside on the phone (Potter is in a wheelchair for anyone who hasn't watched it) and I started laughing. She was sitting looking bemused and asked why I was laughing. I said:-

"Because it's funny. You're not laughing because you clearly don't know who Ironside is"

Her: "Aye a do. It's that guy from them superhero films"

post-12169-14617890364894_thumb.jpg

Read that earlier somewhere else and it riled me. They were looking for sympathy as if they'd been hard done by that the company "doesn't warn people" about making those kind of mistakes. How could you not be shocked to find that your overly cheap flights to Vegas were that price for a reason?