Out of the mouth of babes...

kiwififer

Was in the car going to Oban on Friday (sure I mentioned that before somewhere), and was listening to someone on Radio 4 going on about hydrogen fuel cells and there generally being a lack of hydrogen for energy purposes and that there are novel ways of creating hydrogen by separating out molecules from water blah blah etc.

Mrs Mozza who was listening intently then pipes up "If they're so bloody short of hydrogen, then they should stop selling those canisters of it for blowing up balloons to use at kids parties and stuff".

I near crashed into a garden in Crianlarich.

Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you.

giphy.gif

Oh, the humanity!

I walk the dog at night with a bunch of folk who are all slightly older than me, the oldest is around 70.

The old dear in the group turned round to me the other night and said 'we should call ourselves the Gilmerton dogging group'.

We had to show her what dogging is....

a919a1524171140d5677e207f465cc28.jpg

I walk the dog at night with a bunch of folk who are all slightly older than me, the oldest is around 70.

The old dear in the group turned round to me the other night and said 'we should call ourselves the Gilmerton dogging group'.

We had to tell her what dogging is....

^^^ going to be "sea gulling" an old lady's Nissan Micra windscreen type post. IMHO ^^^

We had to tell her what dogging is....

A certain episode of car share springs to mind

The best bit is the neighbour at the end asking if they're going dogging later

I'm convinced Kay is in genuine tears of laughter in that scene (as opposed to acting that way!). I thought that a few times throughout the show. They looked as if they had a great laugh making the programme.

I've heard my girlfriend say 'give me into trouble' on a few occasions. I ripped into her a few times but have now discovered that this is actually quite a common expression. How can you give someone into trouble?

Give out to someone is the phrase the irish use

I've heard my girlfriend say 'give me into trouble' on a few occasions. I ripped into her a few times but have now discovered that this is actually quite a common expression. How can you give someone into trouble?

Never heard it.

Give off.

No. Its deffo give out. Or a lot of folks i work with are getting their own phrases wrong...

It is quite a common phrase, you're the first person to make me realise how stupid it sounds if you think about it.