The Walking Dead

King Kebab

36 minutes ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

I don't actually mind her too much, just getting bored of her pretending to be all innocent and stuff. 

I was about to say I'm getting a bit sick of her helpless housewife act and everyone falling for it, although it was good when the King called her out.

Going by the preview for next weeks episode it looks like it will focus on Daryl and Negan's people, continuing the format of jumping from group to group each episode.  Whilst I don't mind that for the first few episodes to introduce the new characters and set up the story for the season, I hope they do go back to "normal" episodes of showing a bit of everyone each week.

The one group per week format got a bit tiresome when they were separated during season 5.

9 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

They ruined Morgan a few seasons back, would rather he was still that nutter in the town on his Todd killing everything that moved.

This episode hinted at him and Carol "reverting" to the more violent versions of themselves. The worst thing they did with Morgan was make him some martial arts master tbh.

Also, surprised that one of thee slower, character introducing/building, episodes didn't get the usual response of "boring shite, thats me done with this show now, won't ever watch it again" from some folk on here. Maybe they actually did stop watching after one of the hundred times they threatened it <_<

Carol - pointless character that needs killed off.The sooner the better . Why didnt she just get up and leave in the lat episode , she wasn't there under duress.Makes no sense.Also - why has she suddenly decided she cant kill people anymore, She spent 6 seasons killing people willy nilly and now cant do it  for no particular reason at all.Her face is also annoying.

She needs killed pronto.

Is Morgan like this on the comics or have they turned him into this bore just for our viewing pleasure. I guess Carol is suffering from PTSD or simair, does she go like this on the comics too?

Both characters were quality when badass and tearing it up, but have both been boring for 34 episodes now

Nice, should have stuck to that story line although she was good with blowing up terminus. Amazing storyline with the two sisters too. But time to sort her out our hang her.

Did she come back as a walker when she committed suicide or did she blow her brains out?

I'm fairly sure Carols an entirely different person in the comics, and commits suicide after his attempts at persuading Rick and Lori to have a threesome backfire, as its not long after Tyreese cheats on her....

She'll be in it for the long haul though, as she's taken Andreas place.

She'll be in it for the long haul though, as she's taken Andreas place.

That's actually exactly what's happened. I used to really like Andrea but she ended up getting on my tits.

It's not an uncommon trait in TWD though: characters being badass then turning into boring messes. Of the ones still on board I'd say it applies to Carol, Morgan, Daryl Michonne and to a lesser extent, Jesus. Glenn was border line. He was never a badass as such but he did become boring as shit and his death had no affect on me. Had that happened in season 3 I'd have been pretty gutted.

Daryl and Michonne seem to have some sort of immunity when it comes to this though. But there is little mystery left in their character's and neither of them have been close to being badass recently (though Daryl head-butting Negan was kinda badass I suppose).

My issue with Morgan was that they've went too far with his "not going to kill anyone" pish. The whole downfall of Alexandria with the wolf guy thing was just ridic. I really dont mind him finding his zen and being a master with the stick, but he should've took the jaw off that wee scrote and we couldve all moved on. When he was first introduced i thought he was great, then he swiftly got boring as f**k.

The carol thing is weird. No-one in their right mind would want to live alone in that world. The lengths she's gone to to separate herself is totally inexplicable too. 

Fine, character development. Ok fine, people are different, and fine, no-one can predict how different people will feel/react or want to "be" in such a catastrosphic world, but it just seems too stupid. Just get some w**k to eat her and be done with it now. 

A good "filler" episode. A lot more depth to Dwight, who might turn out to be quite a good guy, while Darryl remains hard as f**k, but I'm glad he never escaped. It means the group now looks weak with Glenn, Abraham and now Darryl all gone for next weeks showdown.

Negan has to be the most boring character in the shows history, ooh look at me, I'm soo cool blah blah blah.

The Dwight back story could've been told in 5 minutes but no not in walking dead land.

Surely they gotta wrap this thing up soon. Has a season 8 been commissioned or is this it? It really is a soap opera now, and getting tedious. I've invested so much time into it I feel like I have to watch it but these 3 episodes have been rotten. I mean this Negan guy, he's gonna have so many enemies, murderous enemies, that obviously at some point someone is gonna take a pop at him. I'm at the stage where I want them to get nuked or something just so it's over. Been some incredible tv moments in TWD but it's getting really dull now.

Oh, and what was the zombie wall all about? Didn't get the point in that at all.