The Walking Dead

King Kebab

2 hours ago, marty_j said:

This series has been pish. Too slow. I know they are sticking to comic book but can anyone explain why someone didn't just blast Negan in face with gun when he came to Alexandria last week. Problem solved

Because he has a baseball bat with a name and that trumps assault rifles and rpg's.

This series has been pish. Too slow. I know they are sticking to comic book but can anyone explain why someone didn't just blast Negan in face with gun when he came to Alexandria last week. Problem solved

Because he's the only reason the saviours aren't simply burning their way through the entire country.

2 hours ago, Rovers1992/1993 said:

We covered that last week. Read the last few pages.

Sorry

44 minutes ago, throbber said:

Are you saying last season wasn't slow?

Not as slow IMO. Can't remember thinking so anyway

I can understand the thinking that this seasons been going slow, and it's because it's jumping between 4 different groups much like it did a few seasons back. Each groups story has moved on a bit, but the overall picture hasn't. It's quite clearly trying to set the scene to bring them all together into one story though.

Edited by Spain

Fair enough - can't remember being bored last season - but fair enough. Each season is usually a slow burner and the group dynamic has changed so much. I think it doesn't help that we can go weeks without seeing one of the group Hilltop/Alexandria/Kingdom. Enjoyed last nights more

I think negan's been pretty decent& the seasons had its moments

Thought last night was poor e felt for the saviours,though.maggies pregnant&grieving,blah,blah,yawn,the hilltop leaders right to want rid of her.as for the Carl scenes-utterly dire.americans are apparently up in arms over him dying at end of season possibly(contracts up)-why?wtf is wrong with these people?saying that,they saw trump&clinton as a good choice for Fuhrer so we shouldn't be surprised

Thought last night was poor e felt for the saviours,though.maggies pregnant&grieving,blah,blah,yawn,the hilltop leaders right to want rid of her.as for the Carl scenes-utterly dire.americans are apparently up in arms over him dying at end of season possibly(contracts up)-why?wtf is wrong with these people?saying that,they saw trump&clinton as a good choice for Fuhrer so we shouldn't be surprised

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, highlandcowden said:

giphy.gif

5 minutes ago, Spain said:

Carl needs to have a slight accident with to the face so they can recast him.

I'm hoping Negan catches him and kills him. Negan v Badass Rick sounds belting.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

I'm hoping Negan catches him and kills him. Negan v Badass Rick sounds belting.

apparently in the comics, Negan 'takes a liking' to Carl so who knows what will happen there? (that's according to TWD Wiki page, btw!!)

Edited by IainMorton

Was a boring episode this week. I get that they need to set the scene and develop the characters but do they need to do it in such a boring, ponderous way? We just had a full episode of Negan taunting Rick so did we really need to see the same at Hilltop? The Carl and Enid scenes were cringey worthy as well.

We've had four episodes now with barely a zombie in sight and no action. I'm guessing it will be the mid-season break before we see another great episode. It's the likes of episode one which keep me watching but it would be so much better if they cut down the number of episodes per season and condensed down the slower, filler episodes.