The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Anyone who missed the episode and wants a programme synopsis.

- Negan ate a sandwich 

- Rick and Darryl fell down a hole

I'll definitely pay attention next week, then that'll be me done.

3 hours ago, dysartrovers said:

I think the bridge will collapse under the weight of the zombies with Rick just making it over and then being saved by jadis in the helicopter

Wasn’t there a herd coming from both directions, cornering him? Looks like he does escape but bleeds out. Exact same wound as the gunshot wound that put him in hospital to begin with.

BF456A19-2C2C-43DE-8F51-29CA83FFFD5D.jpeg

Managed to spoil it for myself this morning by reading about the films. Absolutely fucking loved that though. Almost had some man tears when Daryl's bottom lip started to quiver.

First thing I thought with the group fighting at the end was that it was very similar to Carl saving Tyreese and Sasha etc at the prison, ended up being deliberate.

Hopefully the time jump is the start of the end for the show, would be a good idea to start wrapping it up if they can finish it on a high. Carol looking like The Witcher in the preview for next week's gave me a chuckle :lol:

DrRVqNvWkAA9DuS.jpgfeff4dc3-b4c5-47aa-82fe-7cc7e8544579.jpg

11 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Amc have confirmed three rick grimes movies to be made...

Yeah just saw the first couple of minutes of the Talking Dead there. We'll see where they take his story but there's no chance Rick wouldn't go back to look for the rest of them unless he was so far away it was physically impossible. 

The time jump was an unexpected development but probably a good thing to move forwards with the story, otherwise the rest of this season would've basically been about the rest of the group morning Rick.