The Walking Dead

King Kebab

Thought the two episodes this season have been watchable but nothing amazing. Can clearly see the tension between the communities is going to boil over and looks like someone has been killing people from the Sanctuary.

I don't understand why they would still be at the sanctuary considering the time jump . Surely they would have been better moving to other locations where they could grow crops etc. Rather than a disused factory they did have outputs previously.

1 hour ago, 8MileBU said:

What was the hint? I was half asleep when I watched it.

Right at the end, Jadis was up the cherrypicker on night shift watch duty.

She heard the rotors,  and when she looked up, you saw the flashing aircraft lights in the night sky.

How it's still flying, when gasoline had become unusable is another story though. Or does airline fuel last longer before degrading?

On 15/10/2018 at 22:33, IainMorton said:

Was I seeing things, or maybe just the camera angle, but was she missing two fingers on her left hand? When did that happen?!

Took that as a saviour that survived last season's finale. Pretty sure the shot followed Eugene talking, so a way to remind everyone he's now amongst a group of people he's betrayed/maimed. 

7 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

Right at the end, Jadis was up the cherrypicker on night shift watch duty.

She heard the rotors,  and when she looked up, you saw the flashing aircraft lights in the night sky.

How it's still flying, when gasoline had become unusable is another story though. Or does airline fuel last longer before degrading?

Presumably whoever has it has better supplies and storage.

Maybe Im misremembering another zombie movie or did a woman in a van not trade information/knowledge at some point last season. They'd be my pick.

21 minutes ago, FairWeatherFan said:

Took that as a saviour that survived last season's finale. Pretty sure the shot followed Eugene talking, so a way to remind everyone he's now amongst a group of people he's betrayed/maimed. 

Presumably whoever has it has better supplies and storage.

Maybe Im misremembering another zombie movie or did a woman in a van not trade information/knowledge at some point last season. They'd be my pick.

It was last season i think. I had thought they were the same people as the ones leaving the boxes in Fear... but dont think it was in the end.

When was the last episode Rick didn't say something unbelievably soppy/cringeworthy to Michonne? Seems they're going the route of making sure no one wants him in it anymore :lol:Michonne used to be a bit of a badass and now is just a housewife.

Still enjoying it though, and next week's looks like it'll be a cracker. Do think this season is looking like relying on The Whisperers being good though.

52 minutes ago, Ro Sham Bo said:

Fox are obviously going to make a big deal of Rick's final episodes in order to boost viewers.

Yep. The way they advertised it as Rick's final season too.

Obviously made difficult by Andrew Lincoln confirming it too but I think the shock factor of him dying without anyone knowing about it would have been fantastic. 

If he is under contract for the remainder of the season seems a bit premature to bump him off after 5 episodes, not even the mid-season finale.
Probably be a few episodes afterwards with flash backs etc of him.

It is a good chance to reinvent the show again and make it watchable again. They most likely will do neither of these things though and it will trundle on until it gets cancelled.