The Walking Dead

King Kebab

6 hours ago, King Kebab said:

Dania Gurira was on Talking Dead after it say that it WAS Rick's kid!!!
Does seem a lot younger than six though tbh!!!

Don’t forget Maggie was pregnant for about twelve years after Glenn died, so pretty believable.

I didn't mind the episode too much, felt I'd seen a lot of it played before though, but couldn't put my finger on what exactly.

As always, you've just to ignore the huge plot holes and try and use your own logic to justify it.

I thought that about the kid, seems a bit on the wee side for 6, but think about it, post apocalypse babies won't have access to the same nutrition and vaccinations etc so would most likely be underdeveloped compared to modern day kids. Either a bit of an oversight by the casting crew or incredible attention to detail?!

25 minutes ago, JamesP_81 said:
7 hours ago, King Kebab said:

I thought that about the kid, seems a bit on the wee side for 6, but think about it, post apocalypse babies won't have access to the same nutrition and vaccinations etc so would most likely be underdeveloped compared to modern day kids. Either a bit of an oversight by the casting crew or incredible attention to detail?!

Judith looked like she grew up healthy enough, as did the kid Grace who Aaron is looking after - the baby they took from one of the saviour outposts. 

Half tempted to try and not watch it any more. I know it's coming, but I'm not ready for a dog dying.

Really enjoyed this season, think we're in for a cracker next week.

For the first time in a couple of years I am actually really enjoying the show and actually looking forward to each episode, the "time jump" has really given it a shake and opened up the story possibilities!!!
It may be that removing Rick from the plot lines actually opens it up for the secondary characters and it looks like the show is going to benefit highly from it, it happened in the comics but was still very Rick-centric!!!
It looks like Henry is getting the Carl storylines, which will be highly influential in the Whisperers storyline!!!
Also mid-season finale next week, expect a fairly high profile death!!!

Spoilers galore...

Anyone who didn't predict Jesus' death about halfway through needs to watch it again. Final episode and they mentioned "waiting until Jesus gets back" about eighteen times. Foreshadowing is not their strong point.

Whisperers could be the best "bad guys" the shows had though. Here's hoping they don't just turn them into the usual boring shite and drag it over three seasons. 

7 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Spoilers galore...

Anyone who didn't predict Jesus' death about halfway through needs to watch it again. Final episode and they mentioned "waiting until Jesus gets back" about eighteen times. Foreshadowing is not their strong point.

Whisperers could be the best "bad guys" the shows had though. Here's hoping they don't just turn them into the usual boring shite and drag it over three seasons. 

I knew someone was going to get killed off, was expecting it to be Eugene as soon as he said about his knee.

Thought that episode was right up there as one of the best. Was genuinely taken aback when that walker ducked! Thought the whole scene was shot brilliantly, very claustrophobic and confusing. At the start of the episode I cottoned on to the great escape homage with negan, makes sense now seeing his own escape!