The Walking Dead

King Kebab

28 minutes ago, Boghead ranter said:

I liked the way Daryl just shot zombies in the leg to see which ones cried out in pain.

I didn't like the way the Whisperers saw that, yet continued to just slowly walk towards him.

They've added a real threat to the Walkers again, as you've no idea who's what now, but the writing still seems lazy. A real fear this "group of walkers, ONES A WHISPERER, just get away and killed whisperer" trope is going to appear multiple times an episode. 

3 hours ago, Boghead ranter said:

I liked the way Daryl just shot zombies in the leg to see which ones cried out in pain.

It was fun to see but how many bullets and arrows are they going to waste now shooting walkers in the leg to find out if they are actually dead or not before a headshot?

30 minutes ago, Clyde01 said:

Meh, not much action tonight. I guess some back story on Lydia and her mum was needed but having seen the preview at the end of last weeks show I spent the whole episode waiting for the confrontation scene which happened right at the end.

Always hate the way they do that, have 25 minutes of nothing then 90 seconds of excitement before the credits to leave you hanging for next week :lol: 

On 18/02/2019 at 22:01, marty_j said:

So why the f**k would they not just kill those whisperers?

Because they don't know if they're the only ones, and just killing them could result in a much worse confrontation. Seems they've at least learned a little from Rick's constant f**k ups.

Got confused as f**k about the flashbacks though, was getting ready to point out Lydia's da growing a full beard in a few hours but it just turned out to be the show doing something clever. Shame, been a while since there's actually been something to moan about.

Because they don't know if they're the only ones, and just killing them could result in a much worse confrontation. Seems they've at least learned a little from Rick's constant f**k ups.

Got confused as f**k about the flashbacks though, was getting ready to point out Lydia's da growing a full beard in a few hours but it just turned out to be the show doing something clever. Shame, been a while since there's actually been something to moan about.
Nah kill them and reduce the numbers is surely the way way to go. Unfortunalty returning to last season's boredom levels. Same old storylines repeated time after time. The passage is far better just now

4 minutes ago, dysartrovers said:

Nah kill them and reduce the numbers is surely the way way to go. Unfortunalty returning to last season's boredom levels. Same old storylines repeated time after time. The passage is far better just now

So kill them and act surprised when more show up with a shitload of walkers, completely fucking up the Hilltop, would be the sensible option? Even if they done that you'd have people moaning with the 'same old' pish :lol:

So kill them and act surprised when more show up with a shitload of walkers, completely fucking up the Hilltop, would be the sensible option? Even if they done that you'd have people moaning with the 'same old' pish [emoji38]
Yeah people would moan about 'same old pish' because it is the same old pish. It's the same year on year. Predictable and boring. I watch it now in the hope it will get better

Alpha is savage. 
Not enough Negan for me, no negan = no party.

Hoping we will eventually see Negan saving the day by bashing Alpha’s wee bulbous heid in with Lucile mk2.

Still can’t get over the Whisperers all looking like clones of Subliminal Verses era Corey Taylor.
full.jpg