The Walking Dead

King Kebab

The season will spend 5% in the place they are currently in, 90% slowly trying to get to DC and 5% realising DC isn't what they expected.

I'm sure I read somewhere that for all the walking about they've done, they haven't left the state of Georgia yet.

I'm sure I read somewhere that for all the walking about they've done, they haven't left the state of Georgia yet.

In one of the season 4 episodes Daryl says he's never left Georgia. They must have been driving/running around in circles since it started.

In one of the season 4 episodes Daryl says he's never left Georgia. They must have been driving/running around in circles since it started.

Well state borders etc are pretty difficult to define, especially when you are wandering around in a forest.

Even if they do make it to DC, it will probably be filmed mostly in Georgia, because they avoid a lot of taxes by filming there.

Only watched a minute or so of the trailer and already I think I know what's going to happen...

Bit of a stramash with the cannibals.

Then Rick finds out they're not all bad lads at heart, just a bit misguided. Soon they'll all be chums and on the road together - save for a few minor scuffles and malevolent glares between characters who had tried to cannibalise other characters.

Dispatch a few zombies en route.

Perhaps meet a few arseholes en route who are either tamed or sent on their way with a flea in their ear.

End Season 5 with the smouldering ruins of Washington in the distance.

They haven't been moving far though. From outside Atlantia to the farm to the prison has pretty much been their movement in the four seasons. Not as if they've been walking for the entire 4 seasons, then you'd maybe question their directional sense.

They haven't been moving far though. From outside Atlantia to the farm to the prison has pretty much been their movement in the four seasons. Not as if they've been walking for the entire 4 seasons, then you'd maybe question their directional sense.

It's pretty hard with all these flesh eating zombies roaming around. I also assume the Internet and Google maps have been affected too? ;)

It's pretty hard with all these flesh eating zombies roaming around. I also assume the Internet and Google maps have been affected too? ;)

That's not my point at all, but alright. They're not trying to leave Georgia.

If they really wanted them, I'm sure they could find regular maps for navigation.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...