The Walking Dead

King Kebab

I agree with RandomGuy. - rather than the bullet going into his head through the eye socket, it just skiffed past, taking the eyeball and some flesh with it. A flesh wound, if you will.

Like a line touching the circumference of a circle*, rather than actually dissecting it like a diameter.*

*Skoolboy maffs roolz ok.

Edited by Boghead ranter

I though the bullet went the other way and wouldn't have hit anyone but straight away my Mrs said that will have hit Carl. Awful that he has survived that, running out of interest in the show as it is without that absolute farce, people don't survive a head shot on screen it's a definite death and it's made even worse that it is a child and that it hit him in the fucking eyeball!

It wasn't a headshot though. It didn't blow his brains out. I see no reason why he can't survive. Especially since it went clean through.

What an episode.

Let out a cheer when Carl turned round and had an eye missing. Genuinely thought he was pan breed when he collapsed.

Also, how jammy is Glenn? Twice survived while being covered with walkers. Abraham looking cool as f**k saving his arse though.

"Can you get the gate? Appreciate it!!". Also loved his "nibble on that" comment at the start of the episode. Turning into my favourite character in the show. Edited by IainMorton

Not if it pierced his eye and stayed to the side. People in real life have survived proper headshots never mind a sciff in relative headshot terms.

Well I always assume the worst when I see a child getting shot through the eye! Silly me.

Carl us a shit character anyway. The entire programme needs to start heading towards an end product in sight now whether it be some sort of long term solution to saving man kind or them all just dying out because it's getting repetitive and tedious.

I thought it was a great episode. Really enjoyed it.

As for Carl being shot in the eye, believe it or not this happened to my great grandad fighting in WW1. Bullet caught him on the eye socket just above his cheekbone. He died when I was six, but I remember his eyepatch.

Carl, if given time will get more interesting. I actually like the character and the boy does a decent job of acting it. IMO of course.

I really enjoyed it last night, was on the edge of my sofa watching it and loved the rampage. But you know they're in for a real shit time once negans finds out his folk are deid.

I would assume one of the main characters (maybe daryll from the quote above) is ceremoniously killed dead in a horrendous fashion by negan.

I persevere with The Walking Dead as you get episodes as good as the latest one every so often. Absolute carnage.

The people that survive head shots like that without brain injury generally have top notch medical care with anti-biotics and other drugs by top class doctors. The Walking Dead has a nurse that's been promoted and very little medical supplies. However once you concede that zombies are running about eating people, who's to say what is and what isn't believable?

I loved the scene where Daryl blew everyone up. Very Indiana Jones.

I persevere with The Walking Dead as you get episodes as good as the latest one every so often. Absolute carnage.

The people that survive head shots like that without brain injury generally have top notch medical care with anti-biotics and other drugs by top class doctors. The Walking Dead has a nurse that's been promoted and very little medical supplies. However once you concede that zombies are running about eating people, who's to say what is and what isn't believable?

I loved the scene where Daryl blew everyone up. Very Indiana Jones.

She is a trained doctor but moved into psychology.

Carl, if given time will get more interesting. I actually like the character and the boy does a decent job of acting it. IMO of course.

I actually agree with the first part. The character of Carl has/had the potential to play a big part and should really have been Rick's righthand man.

I completely disagree with the second part though. Chandler Riggs is just dreadful. I think because he's been there from the beginning the producers obviously don't have the heart to replace him. I'm pretty confident though that after the show ends he'll never be seen in any major production again.