The Falkirk FC Thread

Going forward I would agree, but we get a lot of trouble defensively by having poor cover in the wide areas and the full backs get isolated. Not sure which position needs more attention - cover at LB?

Best defensive record in the league would surely say otherwise?

This assassination of bowman s really fucking me right off ...yes allegedly the guy has been in a little trouble...anything deserving jail? Well clearly not...give the guy a break ffs. We have all been in stupid fights /done silly things & yes even done for drunk driving when we were in our 20s& early 30s let it fucking go....& before anyone waves hello Graeme etc I don't know the kid at all he may turn out to be utter shite like Andrews & Barclay before him or he may be the true successor to mick mcgoverns crown but the politically correct revisionism on here is pathetic...here's a great example...I'm very close to a guy that would never start any trouble ... I was with him one night & a drunk guy was laying it on thick with his wife...he let it go & let it go till chucking out time...the guy hit him square on the forehead when he was trying to go home then came in for the blows to put him on the floor...he hit him back in defence the guy hit his head on the kerb & died he got 3 years for manslasughter....got my point?

Wow, is your mate Cameron Poe from Con Air?