The Falkirk FC Thread

I'm not sure about Hippolyte at all, although there seems to be a bit of a clamour from some fans to see him in the team. I see his signing as a bit of a punt really. Hopefully we'll see the good stuff that he can produce rather than the shit stuff that he comes up with as well some times.

I'd much rather that Houstie had given some game time to O'Hara today. He needs games at the right time to help develop him and I felt today was a perfect opportunity for that. If I'm honest, and possibly reading between the lines somewhat, I wonder if there's a wee problem attitude wise with O'Hara? I have heard some whispers that that may be the case.

Edited to add that, is it just me or has O'Hara made a significant difference in every game he's taken part in? Most exciting prospect we've had in a while (striking wise) in many years IMO.

I've heard the total opposite about O'hara. I was speaking to someone in the club who says the laddie is first class on and off the park.

I've seen him in a few 20's games and yes he was getting frustrated at the lack of service and was having a go at his team mates. That's understandable.

But that's a hell of an allegation to be putting out there about the youngster is it not ?

O'hara has a great attitude. Frustration and bad attitude are two different things.

He knows the game well for such a young lad and most likely gets frustrated that others around him aren't on his wavelength or up to his standard. The tolerance will come with age, bit personally I think Houston is handling him perfectly.

He will be a big player next season.

I've heard the total opposite about O'hara. I was speaking to someone in the club who says the laddie is first class on and off the park.

I've seen him in a few 20's games and yes he was getting frustrated at the lack of service and was having a go at his team mates. That's understandable.

But that's a hell of an allegation to be putting out there about the youngster is it not ?

I'm not making any allegation, I'm simply saying what I had heard. I would be delighted if it's a lot of pish!

I just get the feeling that houstie doesnt quite trust young ohara yet. Every point is important and the young lads missed a few sitters in recent weeks including an important one against livie. Hes a fantastic prospect and will get his chance again and probably would be getting more game time if it wasnt so tight for second place.

Edited by Shadwell Dog

I just get the feeling that houstie doesnt quite trust young ohara yet. Every point is important and the young lads missed a few sitters in recent weeks including an important one against livie. Hes a fantastic prospect and will get his chance again and probably would be getting more game time if it wasnt so tight for second place.

Agree with this. Houston has given him some game time when the points are secured.

Any stattos out there know how many red cards (if any) we have had under Houston. From memory struggling to think or any. Even suspensions have been limited the last few seasons, another sign indicating how disciplined a team we are

I see that if Hibs beat Inverness in the replay then our TV game at Easter Road will have to be moved. If it is then hopefully it is the following midweek.

As it stands the game is Friday April 15.

If Hibs get through they will play Utd Saturday April 16 and our game postponed.

Hibs then play Rangers Wednesday April 20.

Our game will end up being Tuesday April 26.

ETA Tuesday and Wednesday 26/27 are champions league Semi final nights so if we want it live we will need the same permission Arsenal and Hull have this week.

Won't matter anyway as I'm pretty sure Inverness will beat them.

Edited by Gaz FFC

f**k sake. O'Hara has no attitude issues. Watch him before the games as he warms up. Laughing, joking and getting down to business.

The boy hasn't always had an impact in every game. He's done well but for me he's only had a direct influence against St Mirren and Sevco.

Still has a lot to learn but I think playing with Baird, McHugh and especially Miller will do him wonders. I can see something in each of their games that will benefit O'Hara.