The Falkirk FC Thread

Show us some of these posts Davie, I'd like to put a name to whoever's got you teetering on the brink.

what r you slavering about , gav and various other falkirk posters have been telling us for months what your going to do to us in th play offs.

David, I can call you David right ? You appear to have responded with gav when I asked who'd been winding you up.

Good luck with your bet and all your future endeavours.

what r you slavering about , gav and various other falkirk posters have been telling us for months what your going to do to us in th play offs.

Have I?

I don't even think we will play Hibs in the playoffs.

Raith will see to that

Small David only appears during the wee hours in the night it seems, what will happen tonight when the rest of the world are asleep? Will he threaten again? Will he actually provide the cash? Will he call us Grangemouth again?

I think he will emerge from the woods and it will turn out to be Mr Burns.

So after all the hot air coming from the falkirk fans not one of you are willing to back your team. Typical full of it

I would happily take your bet Minuscule Davock but you are perfectly right I am skint. Getting a job in Grangemouth is not as easy as it used to be

Small David only appears during the wee hours in the night it seems, what will happen tonight when the rest of the world are asleep? Will he threaten again? Will he actually provide the cash? Will he call us Grangemouth again?

people actually work, i will provide tne cash if someone actually wants to put a bet on,seems a bit silly providing the cash if no ones going yo bet me.