The Falkirk FC Thread

You joined on the 28th of August 2013, there are posts of yours from September 2013

and theres no a post for around 2 years after that CHECK FACT typical falkirk/Grangemouth supporters full of hot air telling everyone what your going to do, but as soon as moneys mentioned u all shut up, making excuses not to bet me

You joined on the 28th of August 2013, there are posts of yours from September 2013

Ive been working probably missed your bets ( rugstar) but saying im a shitbags crap lets double or treble the bet then big mouth

or more if you want rugstar as much as you want or are you full of s★★

I'm now convinced posting on here is little Davie's kink in that he masterbates while posting on here, look at the facts...

All his posts are in the early hours of the morning

Serious foaming, spelling mistakes and many sentences that are unreadable due to what I think maybe little Davie climaxing

Keywords bring him closer to climax, words such as Grangemouth, shitebag, bet, 3 sided amongst others

My second theory is that he is in care or should be

I'm now convinced posting on here is little Davie's kink in that he masterbates while posting on here, look at the facts...

All his posts are in the early hours of the morning

Serious foaming, spelling mistakes and many sentences that are unreadable due to what I think maybe little Davie climaxing

Keywords bring him closer to climax, words such as Grangemouth, shitebag, bet, 3 sided amongst others

My second theory is that he is in care or should be

He works apparently, don't you know? That's why he can't post at any other time of the day...

Huge game next Sunday, although they have all been huge recently.

Weird to think we'll play an away game with only 3 days notice should we finish 3rd next Sunday lunchtime.

Aye, if QOTS were in our position or a Highland team you'd struggle for a crowd for the first playoff leg.

Muirhead back a huge plus but I'd love to see Watson back too. I can't believe how tense next Sunday will be given the prize - a week off.

We've been shite now for at least 5 games. Momentum not with us but I'm still confident of making the playoff final through sheer stubbornness. Not sure what nick the squad will be in by then.

To be honest I don't think we have been playing well since last year.