The Falkirk FC Thread

There's a difference between saying we've got a bigger budget and pretending you know how much we're paying Tony Stokes, m9.

I wouldn't know what you are paying Stokesy. I'd guess the 4 forwards of Cummings, Stokes, Keatings and Farid must be close to what our 1st 11 get in wages.

I've also been told what you pay Farid from a board member.

Whether that's true or not is up for debate

Do you want a medal for saying 'well done'? You've mentioned it about three times now.

My point is you should be angry at finishing 1) below Falkirk and 2) 15th in Scotland. That you don't know any Hibs fans who are furious about it shows how far the club has fallen.

I'm not looking for a medal and like I said before I don't know any Hibs that are furious.  Whether you think that determines what position the club is in is up to you I suppose.

I wouldn't know what you are paying Stokesy. I'd guess the 4 forwards of Cummings, Stokes, Keatings and Farid must be close to what our 1st 11 get in wages.

Course you have :lol:

Gavin stop lying to make yourself look cool.

Edited by Hibeesbounce75

Cool?:lol::lol::lol:

Hibs fans think it's cool to talk to board members :lol::lol::lol:

I pity you.

Hey, last night I was in the pub with most of our 1st team.

I spoke with a couple of players also.

What a fucking legend I must be

Edited by Gaz FFC

I pity you.

Tucked up by 8.30pm after being bathed by his maw type post!

I'm gutted Falkirk finished second. Means we've got to wait even longer to announce the Alston deal.

What a bunch of hypocrits. Was it not hibs that were running about hampden after scraping past the worst dundee united team in quite some while on penalties. Remind me what they won that day. Aye just like us hee haw.

I pity you.

What a complete mess of a poster :lol:

What a bunch of hypocrits. Was it not hibs that were running about hampden after scraping past the worst dundee united team in quite some while on penalties. Remind me what they won that day. Aye just like us hee haw.

I saw this argument earlier with Hibs drawing against the jambos at tynecastle, it's a bit different imo.

Do you not have any other life threatening illnesses to point score over?

Sam McGivern has donated his hat trick match ball from Airdrie v Falkirk 27th Oct 1990 to Gordon's Fight Back fund,i was all star struck speaking to him on the phone :lol:

Watched that video Friday night too.

What a great gesture

Sam McGivern has donated his hat trick match ball from Airdrie v Falkirk 27th Oct 1990 to Gordon's Fight Back fund,i was all star struck speaking to him on the phone :lol:

That's a decent lot that - pity I've got a holiday to pay for or I'd be up for that (although there's always some fecker outbidding me at these things anyhoo)

(although there's always some fecker outbidding me at these things anyhoo)

I've actually been away for a few minutes and started beeling about that - I've been to two Falkirk related charity auctions in the past and at both of them the very same person has  hoovered up all the lots - now I know that's great and lots of cash is going to the club but maybe the fecker could have just put a wad of cash into the fund and let folk actually enjoy the evening safe in the knowledge that they'd at least have a chance of taking something home.

*goes to take time out :P

Edited by Ned Nederlander