The Falkirk FC Thread

You're trying to suggest there were around 10'000 Hibs fans on the pitch. There wasn't. There was a couple thousand at most. You clearly have a chip on your shoulder with regards to Hibs. But what more to be expected from a diddy who will never experience what we did on Saturday. There's nothing wrong with the majority of Hibs fans who were On the park celebrating. They caused no harm apart from the minority who went over to the Rangers fans. To suggest we get thrown out a cup because of the actions of a few is embarrassing from you tbh but no less than can be expected. If a pitch invasion was a main story for 8 days then that would just prove how gutter the press are here.

Behave yourself. There were thousands of Hibs fans on the pitch. I'd estimate around 6,000 to 7,000 personally. Certainly way more than "a couple of thousand".

I've got no chip on my shoulder regards Hibs, I DO have a chip on my shoulder regards morons who can't behave themselves and think the rules don't apply to them. And morons who think "there's nothing wrong with Hibs fans being on the pitch celebrating". Because there is. The idea they "caused no harm" considering parts of the pitch were ripped up and the goals broken is simply preposterous but even if they had, they shouldn't have bloody been there.

Behave yourself. There were thousands of Hibs fans on the pitch. I'd estimate around 6,000 to 7,000 personally. Certainly way more than "a couple of thousand".

Stopped reading here. There were nowhere near that many on the park. I was there and am in more of a position to judge that than you. There were a couple of thousand at the most. Nowhere near 6-7k :lol:

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464530711.011879.jpg

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByPie & Bovril1464530782.812349.jpg

Surely if there were 7000 fans on the pitch there would be big gaps in the stands?

That photo backs me up much more than you. It's easy for stands to continue to look busy as people spread out. There are quite clearly thousands on people on the pitch in those photos. There were circa 4,000 on our pitch when Status Quo were playing last summer. There are quite obviously far more on the Hampden pitch in those photos.

That photo backs me up much more than you. It's easy for stands to continue to look busy as people spread out. There are quite clearly thousands on people on the pitch in those photos. There were circa 4,000 on our pitch when Status Quo were playing last summer. There are quite obviously far more on the Hampden pitch in those photos.

There's nowhere near 7000 fans on the pitch there.

You'll be ok then, the SFA are sure to let you off.

No one said that :lol:

We will get a heavy fine for the damage to the pitch and stuff but we shouldn't be "chucked oot eh the cup and Europe" :lol: people who think that have absolutely no idea about football.