The Falkirk FC Thread

Only downfall is he will prob be away on international duty at some point. He's partnering Watson at the moment which is ok, Watson was better with Grant beside him, McCracken beside Watson didnt fill anyone with confidence, Muirhead i think Houston has no faith at all at CB even though its his natural position. He i think may find himself out the team at the start of the season due to us signing Kidd.

Had a feeling he was coming back when the club tweeted their good luck to him the other day. Would have been a strange thing to do if he'd already rejected us.

Squad is looking strong heading in to the new season, although as a few have said already, a right sided midfielder to still come in would be nice.

That is what Craigen is for. Kidd will provide the width that Leahy does on the left. We can then play Houstons preferred narrow midfield 4. I actually think competition for Kerr is essential

I thought Gallacher was fantastic. He just strolled through the game.

It is no wonder there was a string of top clubs trying to get him before he signed with us.